Raw Milk

1. Registered User

Raw Milk

How many of you drink this stuff? Do you know what stores sell it?
    I hard it was really benefital more so that regular milk. And I am also hearing good stuff on goats milk.

2. Registered User

Here is what you need
    http://www.realmilk.com/where1.html
  3. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

It's banned in the state I live in. People got really sick from it and some even died. Pastuerization is done for a very important reason, which raw milker's don't seem to understand.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It's banned in the state I live in. People got really sick from it and some even died. Pastuerization is done for a very important reason, which raw milker's don't seem to understand.
    I drink Raw Whole Milk from Organic Pastures... I pay over a 100 dollars a week to ship the milk up from California and man, it's worth every penny...

I haven't gotten sick... If anything, I feel a lot healthier, and plus, being lactose intolerant, I can actually digest the raw milk without taking my lacto pills...

S***, store bought milk really screwed me up...
  5. Registered User

i was watchin good eats the other night and they said that you can't buy raw milk, as in its not sold in stores, so i guess the only way would be to do what lbarber does. but as thesinner said, Pasteurization is important for ur health...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Meh. My grandpa was a dairy farmer and I grew up drinking fresh raw milk all the time. Never got sick though the smell of the stuff is pretty pungent and I remember not liking it at the time. Now I wish I could get some but its a major no-no here in AZ..which is stupid. If people want to drink it raw..let them.

Pastuerization is for girly men with no immune systems
  7. Registered User

heres where you can get it in Arizona..

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Meh. My grandpa was a dairy farmer and I grew up drinking fresh raw milk all the time. Never got sick though the smell of the stuff is pretty pungent and I remember not liking it at the time. Now I wish I could get some but its a major no-no here in AZ..which is stupid. If people want to drink it raw..let them.

Pastuerization is for girly men with no immune systems

heres where you can get it in Arizona..

Arizona

Colorado City: Meadowayne Dairy, Terrill Johnson, 385 Juniper St, 86021, (928) 875-2568
    meadowaynedairy@gmail.com , State-certified raw milk, cream, and several kinds of raw cheese, plus cottage cheese and squeaky cheese curds.
    Pomerene (45 mi E of Tucson ): Fiore di Capra, Inc. "Flower of the Goat," Arizona 's only Grade A Goat Dairy and Creamery located 45 miles SE of Tucson in Pomerene, AZ. Certified as a "Grade A" dairy and cheese manufacturing plant by the State of Arizona on 16 March 2006. Now selling goat cheese and fresh raw goat milk in 1/2 gallon bottles at retail stores in Bisbee, Sierra Vista, Tucson, and Phoenix. ** Sales of cheese and raw goat milk throughout Arizona also available by registering with http://www.shopnatural.coop and placing an order through their numerous buying clubs. Shopnatural.coop now makes it possible for those in neighboring states to have fresh raw goat milk delivered to their nearest Arizona city for pick up! ** Visit Fiore di Capra's website, http://www.goatmilkandcheese.com, for information on sales locations and for a monthly schedule of farmers markets they plan on attending: Tucson farmers market at St Phillips Plaza (Sunday's), Sierra Vista farmers market (Thursday's), and the Bisbee farmers market (Saturday's). Handmade Goat's Milk Soaps and Lotions also available. Visit the farm website at http://www.altrece.com to view the animals. E-mail altrece@hughes.net , if you have any questions or would like to be added to their e-mailing list. Telephone calls are welcome. Alethea or Michael Swift (520) 586-2081.
    Queen Creek: DeZoo Dairy Goats, Small herd of beautiful nubian dairy goats, along with ponies, chickens, pigs, and a new, jersey heifer. They are a family hobby farm, in it for the lifestyle! Go and meet Diva, Flash, Trinity and the rest of the girls! Limited farm shares available at dezoodairygoats@aol.com .
    Queen Creek (SE of Phoenix): Save Your Dairy is a small, Grade A dairy, licensed by the State of Arizona, and Organically Certified by the New Mexico Organic Commodity Commission. They produce, bottle and distribute only raw cow's milk throughout the state. They are committed to the education of their employees and consumers regarding the health benefits of raw milk. Currently located at the NW corner of Higley & Riggs, but need to find a new home very soon, as a shopping center will be built on the land they lease. Anyone knowing of a small dairy for sale, or acreage to lease or purchase, please contact Owner Jackie Calamos through their website saveyourdairy.com, or Phone (480) 575-8499, (480) 279-4474, or (630) 986-8412.
    Tucson:Tucson: www.hoofsnhorns.com A small mother-daugher farm-share program. Their cow and goats are well loved, healthy, members of the family for a lifetime. Milk is not sold or distributed, members pick up at the farm. "It's WHO you know.. I know MY cow! Join a Cow Share!" email for info hoofsnhorns@earthlink.net
    Wilhoit: Copper Basin Dairy, 8160 Webster, Wilhoit, AZ 86332. Lisa Gartner, (928) 442-9790
    gartner@peoplepc.com . Working to open a Grade A goat dairy, producing raw milk and cheese and other milk products. They are in the beginning stages and in need of investors and funding sources. They have nubian goats.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Looks like it is a go-go in AZ
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

back in the 80s u could get it every were. I used to drink it a lot when I was a kid.
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:28 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 06:07 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 07:32 AM
  4. Keeping Raw Milk Fresh?
    By brandonh4 in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 1