- 07-02-2007, 12:45 AM
- 07-02-2007, 07:12 AM
- 07-02-2007, 11:02 AM
I dont see any real benefit unless your doing some hardcore cardio for a long period of time. I dont think you will lose enough hydration in such a short peroid of time from doing weights alone.
Its essentially just salt and cordial anyway. If you dont get enough salt in your diet though, it would a good idea because some guys dont get enough electorlytes, but its pretty rare - mainly people who have no salt whatsoever including their meals...or guys who do heaps of cardio and sweat a lot and especially if you take regular saunas.
07-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rugger in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-09-2013, 01:00 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 08-11-2007, 01:18 PM
- By Beowulf in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-01-2006, 11:16 AM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 01-11-2003, 08:06 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 11-10-2002, 07:29 PM