- 04-24-2007, 02:15 AM
I remeber talking to a couple of people who study Chinese medicine on this board and wondered if they could chime in. My Fianc'e went to a acupuncture specialist and did her first session on her neck. She got pinned up from her top of her spin down to just above her shoulder blade.
After the appointment she said that it hurt a great deal and could feel almost everyone of the pins go in and some hurt a great deal more then others. Now she is complainning about a numb feeling where one of the needles went in and says her neck is hurting more.
- 04-24-2007, 02:16 AM
- 04-24-2007, 02:33 AM
04-24-2007, 02:53 AM
How could one prove that the accupunture caused the injury?
Also has anyone heard of this type of thing happening before?
04-24-2007, 03:02 AM
04-24-2007, 03:28 AM
I certianlly hope that there is no serious damage, I don't care about the money. I care about her health, I am having her go see a doctor tomorrow. I appericate all the input from everyone.
04-24-2007, 03:30 AM
04-24-2007, 10:10 AM
Those little needles hurt, i did acupuncture for awhile, didn't do a thing for me.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dr of Golf in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2003, 06:13 PM
- By Andy2k in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2003, 10:40 PM
- By sage in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2003, 09:49 AM
- By sage in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:35 AM
- By Bone in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 12-22-2002, 12:54 PM