Suggest alternative treatment
- 04-12-2007, 06:01 AM
- 04-13-2007, 01:59 AM
Natural treatment of asthma is obviously the best way. The book Close Your Mouth and ABC to be asthma free are self help books to teach yourself the Buteykjo clinic method. They are available from amazon com Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more for USA and amazon co uk for UK and other countries. The Buteyko method is proven, safe and very effective. There is no other
complimentary therapy that gets the results that this gets. I suggest you to visit asthmacare ie Asthma Care Ireland- Featured on RTE and TV3, Buteyko Clinics and books It advocates nasal breathing, diet, correct exercise etc. Patrick McKeown is a renowned practitioner. He is one of a few people in the world to be accredited by the Late Professor Buteyko and his clinics are the highly
Hope this helps.
- 04-13-2007, 02:07 AM
B12 injections and a good magnesium supp like Poseidon. Mg and B12 are vital for modulation of the immune system. Using them, I have gotten rid of my severe allergies.
04-13-2007, 06:19 PM
(P.S. - hoping I get the same result as you as far as allergy reduction is concerned, when my Poseidon arrives probably today.)
Similar Forum Threads
- By alphabet in forum Purus LabsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-2010, 12:20 AM
- By David Dunn in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 8Last Post: 08-27-2008, 10:48 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2007, 10:41 AM
- By Dr Liftalot in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 21Last Post: 12-11-2006, 07:52 AM
- By yeahright in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2006, 04:16 AM