Suggest alternative treatment

1. Registered User
    Answers

Suggest alternative treatment

Hello,

Please suggest which alternative treatment is most effective for asthma. I have been suffering from asthma for past 4 years. I would like to try these alternative ways just to see if they are indeed effective.
    Thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

Hi there,

Natural treatment of asthma is obviously the best way. The book Close Your Mouth and ABC to be asthma free are self help books to teach yourself the Buteykjo clinic method. They are available from amazon com Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more for USA and amazon co uk for UK and other countries. The Buteyko method is proven, safe and very effective. There is no other
    complimentary therapy that gets the results that this gets. I suggest you to visit asthmacare ie Asthma Care Ireland- Featured on RTE and TV3, Buteyko Clinics and books It advocates nasal breathing, diet, correct exercise etc. Patrick McKeown is a renowned practitioner. He is one of a few people in the world to be accredited by the Late Professor Buteyko and his clinics are the highly
    effective.
    Hope this helps.

Cheers
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

B12 injections and a good magnesium supp like Poseidon. Mg and B12 are vital for modulation of the immune system. Using them, I have gotten rid of my severe allergies.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    B12 injections and a good magnesium supp like Poseidon. Mg and B12 are vital for modulation of the immune system. Using them, I have gotten rid of my severe allergies.
    I believe this but what do you guys credit for the paradoxical effect on allergies given that I thought the niacin creates a histimine increase? I don't know enough about biochem to know what I'm talking about but for allergies one typically will take an anti-histimine not a histimine.

Ideas?

(P.S. - hoping I get the same result as you as far as allergy reduction is concerned, when my Poseidon arrives probably today.)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Suggest Alternatives
    By alphabet in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 11:20 PM
  2. Alternative Treatment for OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea)
    By David Dunn in forum 35 and Older
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 09:48 AM
  3. Golds Gym Training Suggestions...Interesting
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 09:41 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:52 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 03:16 AM