Nutraplanet Cookie Mix

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I recently grabbed some nutraplanet cookie mix as I have heard people raving about how good it was. Problem is, when I made it, it was absolutely horrible. These are by far the worst cookies I have ever ate. Now, I certainly wasn't expecting it to taste delicious, as it is a healthy snack, not really intended to be good, but based on my experience with it I cant see how so many people could be raving about how good they are. For this reason, I have got to think that I simply just didn't make them right. Could someone please explain how you are supposed to make these cookies, and any recipies that can be made with the cookie mix? The only thing it says on the package is "mix 1 part milk with 2 parts cookie mix. Bake for 6-10 minutes." These directions are quite vague, and I am hoping that I just made them incorrectly. Should the cookies be hard and stuck to pan when I take them out of the oven, or still a little gooey?? I would love to hear how everyone goes about making these little things!

Thanks for the help!
Jordan

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You must have made them wrong, because they are delicious. Do a search on Anabolic Innovations' Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix and you'll find various recipes.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
the search yielded no results.....anyone know how to make these things not taste nasty?? everyone seems to love them...

eRICH

Awards
Hey
Yea i cant get them to bake right in the oven either. They come out hard and stuck. They come out better to me when microwaved. I just mix 2 parts cookie 1 part milk in a bowl and pop it in the microwave. It does't come out like a cookie but is absolutely delicious. give it a try.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you guys not using some type of non-stick spray like Pam when you're baking them? I never had any problem with sticking when I made them with Pam. As for the "hardness", that's why I bake them over microwave; I like them when they are crispier and less "cake-like".

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
its a mute point now, they have discontinued the product. its easy enough to make your own though. in fact if you can may a very health meal replacement bar this way.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Here is what I did my last batch:

2 cups cookie mix
3 servings Natural PB
Skim Milk mixed to desired consistency. I try to get it where its just a tad soupy. I'm guessing this was about 1 1/2- two cups.

Used non-stick cooking spray and put them onto two cookie sheets. Cooked for 10-12 minutes.

This made over 20 cookies!

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
i just tried to make the cookies again, and they were MUCH better this time, however, they stick like **** to everything I bake them on. The first time they were completely stuck to the cookie pan, so this time I baked them on some wax paper. Sure enough, I took them out of the oven after 8 minutes and they were completely stuck to the wax paper also. When I tried taking them off it peeled a thin later of the wax paper off with them, so when I ate them I was also eating wax paper.....they were still good haha, but im not a huge fan of eating wax paper all the time. How can I prevent these things from sticking to whatever I bake them on!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I swear bro, just spray the pan with some Pam or any other nonstick spray and they wont stick.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
yes I know, but I like the chips. Haven't tried the peanut butter ones yet.
If you like the cookies with the chips, please stay tuned ;)

CROWLER

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are we talking "the Chips" or the low carb Chips?? :think:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
THE chips :)

CROWLER

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
THE chips :)

CROWLER
what kind of chips are these? it says on the package they are "Healthy Hershey Chocolate Chips". there are so damn many of them and they taste so good i dont see how these cookies could be healthy! can you buy these chips at the grocery store??

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute, this seems familiar...:think:

The chips are delicious but you cannot buy them in grocery stores.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute, this seems familiar...:think:

The chips are delicious but you cannot buy them in grocery stores.
well you can buy them online or the non hersy ones, they are not quit as good but still work well. You have to buy they in ten pound lots but ......

I will be making my own cookies for a LONG time I think.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Banana cookie bars.

2 to 2.5 cups of cookie mix
1 cup of banana protien powder (or other)
3 really ripe bananas or two large ones
1 teaspoon of baking powder
splenda to taste

take the bananas and purate them in a food processer to liquid. then add the protien powder and blend. fold in the cookie mix. should be a sticky batter if not then add a little milk. bake in a greased 9 by 9 or 9 by 13 pan for thinner bars at 350f for around 15 to 25 minutes depending on the pan you use.

these are damn good

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
This how I do it...1 heaping half cup cookies then a little less than half cup milk...mix it up so lovingly. spread it out on a plate about 1/2 inch think....micro 37 seconds...waaalaaa!!! gooey cookie heaven. i finished off my last of a 20lb order! took me about a year to eat