number of meals and hours between AM cardio and PM wieghts?
- 03-11-2007, 06:08 AM
Gerneral consenseus on no. of meals & hours between AM cardio and PM wieghts?
Hi guys, just interested to hear some opinion on suggested minimum amount of time and meals in between AM cardio and PM lifting. At the moment i.m having a shake and BCAA's upon rising and then doing low intensity cardio within 30-45 mins after that for a period of 30-40 mins. I then head home for 3/4 cup of oats, scoop of whey and a couple of egg whites. Does anyone reckon an immediate consumption of liquid meal is necessary or is wainting an extra 10-15 to get home for solid meal sufficient? How many more meals after that would be the minimum recommended to have before hitting the weights in the afternoon?
Last edited by iron_awe; 03-12-2007 at 05:41 PM. Reason: correction of spelling
- 03-14-2007, 03:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nygreenz92 in forum BulkingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2009, 02:55 PM
- By Enigma76 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2007, 01:14 PM
- By Methyl1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 05-24-2005, 01:12 AM
- By chrisrico in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-18-2004, 05:13 PM
- By SwoleT in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2004, 01:52 PM