to colon cleanse or not to colon cleanse?

livebono

livebono

Awards
I've been having some digestive troubles lately, which I attribute to my protein intake, which is fairly high, nothing major, just don't feel like I am "regular." To be more specific, I feel like I alternate between diarrhea and constipation. I also have gas and bloating problems

I do take digestive enzymes, but they don't seem to be helping, so I've been pondering doing a colon cleanse

My question is, how will this effect the supplements I'm taking? (I take a multi, fish oils, aminos, and am currently on a cycle of halodrol and winztrol) I don't want to do a colon cleanse and lose all of this stuff, if that's going to happen

Any ideas?

livebono

livebono

Awards
I'm just talking about a kit like they sell at health food stores, so the front end, i guess

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm just talking about a kit like they sell at health food stores, so the front end, i guess
Oh haha never seen it... Maybe someone with more say can chime in but I definetly feel full of crap like for really rather than figuratively so I'm interested to see how this stuff works.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you pay attention to your fiber intake...

I dont know if winny or whatever your taking clogs you up. Wouldnt think so

Go to the grocery store buy the new Fiber-One (honey cluster is best) in a 3/4 cup it has over 50 % of your daily fiber. Eat the every morning.Make sure you diet is high in fiber.

livebono

livebono

Awards
Do you pay attention to your fiber intake...

I dont know if winny or whatever your taking clogs you up. Wouldnt think so

Go to the grocery store buy the new Fiber-One (honey cluster is best) in a 3/4 cup it has over 50 % of your daily fiber. Eat the every morning.Make sure you diet is high in fiber.
Good call, thanks, I don't think my fiber was high enough, we'll see how that works

Shaggyman

Awards
Possibly IBS? I had to cut back on my protein intake to allow myself to regulate. I think my biggest problem was the Protein shakes causing irritable bowel. Just a thought.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You may have parasites. They are common. I suggest a parasite cleanse.

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
I am on my 2nd month of the Colonix program (regarded by most as the best), and let me tell you that it is amazing. My stomach is flatter, i feel better, and i have crapped out some of the most ungodly looking stuff since i began it, lol. I have my entire immediate family on it, as well as a few friends from work. I believe EVERYONE should do this for a minimum of 2 months. i cannot stress it enough. I plan on doing this once a year for the rest of my life, honest to god. Most people don't realize just what kind of junk is stuck inside their colon.

sourcheese

sourcheese

Awards
I think its complete and utter bull****. Where and how and why do I make that assumption? do I have credit for it? yes. Im a 6 year bachelors prepared med surg nurse on a post operative gi floor. These "cleansers" are great way to cleanse your wallet of money.

What do they "cleanse" you of? Most often they say .. you know... toxins....

What toxins?

Um, the stuff that builds up in your cologn.. you know... the toxic stuff.

guess what, your body is amazing at getting rid of these "toxins" themselves, and in many cases these "cleanses" will take out your natural intestinal flora.

What happens when it comes back? Oooh... thats so much fun.... c-diff, e-coli, I have seen it gi complications first hand on my floor from 3 different people who take these amazing cleanses..

They got cleansed all right.

if you really want to assist your bodies NATURAL ability to cleanse itself, eat more leafy greens, and drink more water. Its amazing how much more healthy that is for you.

Unless you just want to see what kind of amazing crap you can create, stay away from the cleanses.

And most of the time the amazing stuff you push out, is whatever is in the cleanse combined with your natural mucosa in your instestance... forms some funky stuff. And pushing things faster out of your intestance than should be robs you of presious vitamins, minerals, amino acids, water... the stuff you dont want to loose when training. The reason is because in your intestance this is where ALL of that is absorbed. If you take some of these cleansers, it just shoots it all out without getting the chance to be absorbed by the little blood vessels and enzymes inside you instestance.

Thats why medamucil states in it that it will interfear with medication if you take in up to 2 hours before or after taking meds. Because your body wont absorb the medications. The fiber just smashes threw your intestance, taking all the good stuff with it.

Another issue is that peoples colongs get "addicted" to laxitives and cleanses. The only way your lower gi system works properly after awhile is using them. This is because after repeated use, you no longer allow your gi tract to work the way it should, its being assisted, and for lack of better words, becomes lazy.

Enough of my rant. People who tend to believe what someone artfuly says on the internet to be fact will ignore the realities of what is real and what is not and will probobly go do it anyway.\

And dont get me started on those bull**** liver cleanses. Stuff you combine together and drink, + bile and other crap and acid in your stomach = some crazy soap stones.

You do an mri before a liver cleanse and its doesnt show these tons and tons of little stones. God. if you had all those stones in you, you would be one hurting mofo. You would practicaly rattle if you did jumping jacks or anything.

livebono

livebono

Awards
I'm planning on upping my fiber intake and water intake in hopes of improving the situation. I've been reluctant to do a colon cleanse for many of the reasons that sourcheese has stated.

For now, no colon cleanse for me

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I think its complete and utter bull****. Where and how and why do I make that assumption? do I have credit for it? yes. Im a 6 year bachelors prepared med surg nurse on a post operative gi floor. These "cleansers" are great way to cleanse your wallet of money.

What toxins?

guess what, your body is amazing at getting rid of these "toxins" themselves, and in many cases these "cleanses" will take out your natural intestinal flora.

What happens when it comes back? Oooh... thats so much fun.... c-diff, e-coli, I have seen it gi complications first hand on my floor from 3 different people who take these amazing cleanses..

if you really want to assist your bodies NATURAL ability to cleanse itself, eat more leafy greens, and drink more water. Its amazing how much more healthy that is for you.

Unless you just want to see what kind of amazing crap you can create, stay away from the cleanses.

And most of the time the amazing stuff you push out, is whatever is in the cleanse combined with your natural mucosa in your instestance... forms some funky stuff. And pushing things faster out of your intestance than should be robs you of presious vitamins, minerals, amino acids, water... the stuff you dont want to loose when training. The reason is because in your intestance this is where ALL of that is absorbed. If you take some of these cleansers, it just shoots it all out without getting the chance to be absorbed by the little blood vessels and enzymes inside you instestance.

Thats why medamucil states in it that it will interfear with medication if you take in up to 2 hours before or after taking meds. Because your body wont absorb the medications. The fiber just smashes threw your intestance, taking all the good stuff with it.

Another issue is that peoples colongs get "addicted" to laxitives and cleanses. The only way your lower gi system works properly after awhile is using them. This is because after repeated use, you no longer allow your gi tract to work the way it should, its being assisted, and for lack of better words, becomes lazy.

Enough of my rant. People who tend to believe what someone artfuly says on the internet to be fact will ignore the realities of what is real and what is not and will probobly go do it anyway.\

And dont get me started on those bull**** liver cleanses. Stuff you combine together and drink, + bile and other crap and acid in your stomach = some crazy soap stones.

You do an mri before a liver cleanse and its doesnt show these tons and tons of little stones. God. if you had all those stones in you, you would be one hurting mofo. You would practicaly rattle if you did jumping jacks or anything.
BLAH BLAH BLAH

You have been brainwashed by the medical establishment. Here, I have a pill for you.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Is there a way to determine if this is the case before investing in a parasite cleanse?
The best way is to do a parasite cleanse and see what comes out. It isn't like any of the things used can possibly be bad for you anyway. Every single ingredient of a parasite cleanse are _PROVEN_ completely safe. So just do one and report on results.

I am being serious. Don't listen to Mr. BrainWash there. He'll wait for you to have Crohn's and then call it a fault of nature.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The renew life orginal cleanse smart is good and I like doing it PCT.
2 in the morning and 2 in the evening)(bowel cleanse)
Also add there Flax fiber to a couple of shakes a day.
Of course this could all be just bunk since it didn't come from Merk and I didn't have to go to my friendly HMO doctor to get it(but I think I will risk it seeing how I am so uneducated and all) .
You may be pushing stuff out faster but then again you are eating every three hours.

Another idea is to check the brand of protein you are useing. Some brand stuff can cause all kinds of issues. Try some of the higher quality proteing mixes. Try egg based protein instead of whey or vice versa. Experiment a little, lower protein for a period of time or have no powder whatsoever.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
before cleansing i would consider something to restore or build your flora up. like some probiotics and digestive enzymes.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Regardless, I'd wait until the cycle is over before trying anything (other than upping fiber intake). IMHO

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You have a point, Rampage.

I will be doing Renew Life's parasite cleanse pretty soon. According to doctors, there is nothing wrong with me, so I shouldn't be doing that. But if I develop ulcerative colitis, IBS, or Crohn's, then they will prescribe medication. They have no indication that I may have parasites.

I say better safe than sorry, d0h.

sourcheese

sourcheese

Awards
Ive been brainwashed by the medical community? I am apart of the medical community. Im apart of that estabilishment wich saves lives, which heals your grandmother of her pnumonia, which gives a cardiac stent so they live 10 years longer than they should, which treats someones chf so they dont die. Some herbal stuff works. but I honestly would be interested in knowing why you think the medical community would lie about something like this.

and do you really believe that advice of a healthy diet with plenty of veggies over taking a colong cleanse is bad advice? Youve been brainwashed by the hippy agenda!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Basically you have ZERO grounds for recommending a "healthy diet" _INSTEAD_ of a parasite cleanse. What do you make of the fact that over 75% of Americans have parasite infestations? Yes, it is now "normal". I guess that means we shouldn't do anything about it, right?

sourcheese

sourcheese

Awards
where the hell are these parasites? jesus man. where do you get your facts from. I have had maybe 100 patients in the past 2 months that have had parisite checks in stool collections for labs and I have seen literally 3 of them come positive. And these are people in the hospital for gi complications.

that makes 3 percent in an unhealthy elderly population... thats a FAR cry for 75 percent.

Also I wasnt even discusing "parisite cleanses".

Also you basicaly said that what I stated about colon cleanses was pure ****. excuse the pun. Am I wrong that your cologn will get addicted to laxative use, am I wrong when I describe how using them will interupt your bodies ability to absorb nutrients properly, am I wrong when I say using a proper diet is 100 times more effective and safer than using cologn cleansers, am I wrong when I say that with proper nutrition your body will heal itself...

and break down for me how infact I am wrong.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
It would simply take much too long. 20 years from now you might "get it". Lots of parasites don't show up in stools.

sourcheese

sourcheese

Awards
ok now I know your trolling. it worked for a while, reps for you. have a good day.

livebono

livebono

Awards
Aside from the arguments, I appreciate the help, for now I am increasing my fiber intake, and once I've finished my cycle I'll look into solutions if I'm still having problems

I am currently taking Pro Performance Super Sport Enzyme, not too impressed with it, however, but I got it cheap

What digestive enzymes have you guys used?

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
the vast majority of parasites are microscopic. not everyone craps out 3 foot long tapeworms.

and don't tell me that cleanses do not work, for since i began mine, i have seen firsthand things pass out of me that look, smell, and feel (yes, i've taken a stick and played with my poo :D) nothing like ANYTHING that i have ever passed in my life. if you tried it, you would agree. no question in my mind. as the old saying goes, 'don't knock it till you try it'.

i have nothing else to say other than it works, and i feel better than ever. you be the judge.

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
where the hell are these parasites? jesus man. where do you get your facts from. I have had maybe 100 patients in the past 2 months that have had parisite checks in stool collections for labs and I have seen literally 3 of them come positive. And these are people in the hospital for gi complications.

that makes 3 percent in an unhealthy elderly population... thats a FAR cry for 75 percent.

Also I wasnt even discusing "parisite cleanses".

Also you basicaly said that what I stated about colon cleanses was pure ****. excuse the pun. Am I wrong that your cologn will get addicted to laxative use, am I wrong when I describe how using them will interupt your bodies ability to absorb nutrients properly, am I wrong when I say using a proper diet is 100 times more effective and safer than using cologn cleansers, am I wrong when I say that with proper nutrition your body will heal itself...

and break down for me how infact I am wrong.
have you ever tried a cleanse? all my indigestion which i've fought with for the past two years stopped within 5 days of the cleanse. i have periodic allergy attacks as well, and have not had a single one in the time frame since my cleanse. something that i would NEVER thought would happen. i haven't felt this great since...well i can't even remember feeling this good.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Here's my take...since I know you care! Preventative medicine in America blows! It is the best place to have a heart attack, but almost definitely the worst place to prevent one. Now I know that this isn't completely medicine's fault, but I feel like many physicians are too cautions (maybe they are afraid of malpractice? I honestly dunno...).

As far as herbals go, I think the reason the medical community (for the most part) isn't behind them is obvious.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I've been having some digestive troubles lately, which I attribute to my protein intake, which is fairly high, nothing major, just don't feel like I am "regular." To be more specific, I feel like I alternate between diarrhea and constipation. I also have gas and bloating problems

I do take digestive enzymes, but they don't seem to be helping, so I've been pondering doing a colon cleanse

My question is, how will this effect the supplements I'm taking? (I take a multi, fish oils, aminos, and am currently on a cycle of halodrol and winztrol) I don't want to do a colon cleanse and lose all of this stuff, if that's going to happen

Any ideas?
i was reading your initial question and a few more thoughts came to mind -

these types of cleanses are somewhat taxing to your system. if you are currently on a ph cycle - now may not be the time to do this as these also tax your system. i also believe that you will not get the full benefits of any supplementation you are taking in.

i see that you are using the probiotics. are you using milk with your protein and is is laxtose free? i would consider thought riding out the cycle and current discomfort then when you are on your rest after pct - considering building the flora up. you can find products for this where they have the cleasning and detox supplements at most health food stores.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I try to take a balanced view on this. Certainly, I feel conventional medicine (CV) has it's place in fixing what's broke. If I get hit by a bus, then by golly I will be seeing a surgeon versus an acupuncturist.

As part of my lifestyle I use lots of preventative medicine and I have even gotten pretty good at healing/curing a number of illnesses and conditions. Many of these treatments would be frowned upon or actively discouraged by a regular doc..but they work and as far as I am concerned I have every right to treat myself how I see fit.

Both forms of medicine have their strengths and weaknesses. The most important thing is to be able to recognize what those are and when/how to use them. CV can usually get you the best diagnosis but there are plenty of exceptions to this. CV is woefully behind the times in things like endocrinology.

My big complaint about CV is that it has fallen prey to our culture of convenience almost as if it thinks it has to give everyone the easy way out to stay in business. Many patients need some tough love instead of a pill. "Fix your diet, then we'll give you the pills" should be a mantra.

As for colon cleansing..I've done it several times and I think it has value. I did experience improved digestion/defication and energy. I use psyllium regularly, and NO, I am not dependent upon them. Diet should be the main way to get your fiber, but given that this can be tough on a BBing style diet, a little extra fiber from other sources is not a bad idea.

I'm on the fence about the whole parasite thing. Certainly, there are a lot of parasites out there and it's the one feild where you can discover new species ALL the time. They may play a bigger role in disease than we thought, but I've also seen some outrageous claims in this regard stating that parasite cleanses will cure you of every disease known to man. That I cannot quite buy into.

livebono

livebono

Awards
i was reading your initial question and a few more thoughts came to mind -

these types of cleanses are somewhat taxing to your system. if you are currently on a ph cycle - now may not be the time to do this as these also tax your system. i also believe that you will not get the full benefits of any supplementation you are taking in.

i see that you are using the probiotics. are you using milk with your protein and is is laxtose free? i would consider thought riding out the cycle and current discomfort then when you are on your rest after post cycle therapy - considering building the flora up. you can find products for this where they have the cleasning and detox supplements at most health food stores.

I use BSN syntha 6 protein with water. I am considering just switching the type of protein powder I get once this tub runs out. I may not need a cleanse if that works. But I definitely won't do any cleansing until after the cycle is over.

Redeemer

Awards

What toxins?

While I respect what you are trying to do, I think your view point is somewhat skewed. Most of the better cleanses out there are fiber based. Not a laxative, and therefore little chance of dependence (I would not reccomend senna for that very reason) Regadless of what the establishment might think, you are not taking into account that the vast majority of people don't get enough fiber to begin with which leads to the buildup of fecal matter on the colon.

Second, I agree that the human body is amazing at ridding itself of toxins, but we have not kept up pace in our evolution with all the crap that poisons our bodies on a regular basis. These are pretty much too numerous to list, but I don't think cave men were eating fast food, pumping gas, washing their hands with antibacterial soap, using antiperspirents etc. So my unscientific opinion is that the body needs a little help once in awhile.

Lastly, with all science aside, I also know someone who is on the Natura colonix program and he crapped out soething that was the size of a bicycle tire made up of a rubbery fecal substance. I do not know what it is or was, but I bet the medical community would not reccomend leaving something like that in your digestive tract.:sick:

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Ive been brainwashed by the medical community? I am apart of the medical community. Im apart of that estabilishment wich saves lives, which heals your grandmother of her pnumonia, which gives a cardiac stent so they live 10 years longer than they should, which treats someones chf so they dont die. Some herbal stuff works. but I honestly would be interested in knowing why you think the medical community would lie about something like this.

and do you really believe that advice of a healthy diet with plenty of veggies over taking a colong cleanse is bad advice? Youve been brainwashed by the hippy agenda!
I thought that it was spelled "colon." Didn't you have six years of med school? I thought it was a typo at first but you spelled it like that in every post. Perhaps "cologn" is latin or something...and I'M the idiot? If so...boy will my face be red.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm with sourcheese. If you have a serious condition, all bets are off; until then, you don't need a 'cleanser', you need to change your diet.

The whole 'parasite' thing is the new catchword, the 'malaise of the moment', if you will. It's an excuse to remove blame for your constipation/diarrhea/bowel issue/obesity from yourself and the diet you are ultimately responsible for.

And it's 100% true: these cleaners do plenty of damage when they're laxative based.

As an aside, a friend of mine went through Stanford Medical school, and now is Director of EMS for Jackson County in Wyoming. He's seen it first hand: unless you have a serious condition, your body is not storing stuff in mysterious folds or creases in the intestinal tract. Period.

Redeemer

Awards
Try the colonix, and when you **** out a rubber chicken or an inner tube, you will be convinced. I have pictures to back this up.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you ever think that maybe 1) the cleanser changes the consistancy of your ****, in other words instead of coming out normal, it comes out 'different', or 2) that crapping out all the good stuff with the bad looks different, or 3) that its forcing stuff out before it should be or is digested properly?

sourcheese

sourcheese

Awards
an as a side note, I dont spell that great. and I dont bother with a spell check sometimes.

JWest0926

Awards
Colonix or something like Renew Life for a cleanse newbie? I'd like to give it a real shot!

However, I'm not looking to fast for a week or anything crazy like that!

somebody feel free to chime in and help a newbie out!

Thanks Jon

Redeemer

Awards
Did you ever think that maybe 1) the cleanser changes the consistancy of your ****, in other words instead of coming out normal, it comes out 'different', or 2) that crapping out all the good stuff with the bad looks different, or 3) that its forcing stuff out before it should be or is digested properly?
You certainly raise a good couple of questions. 1. is certainly legitimate, but there is 3 to 5 times the normal bulk.
2. is hard for me to answer because I am not an expert on the "Good stuff" inside ones colon aside from beneficial bacteria. I did not think they took up that much space though.
3. By the looks of the stuff that comes out, it should have digested aeons ago but just has not.

There are certainly arguments on both sides, but my opinion on the non laxative cleanses is that, they are not harmful, and are at the very least, an overpriced fiber supplement. However they may be doing quite a bit of good too. I myself have not seen any compeling reason not to cleanse.

alan aragon

alan aragon

Awards
The Mainstream View....

Ernst E. J Clin Gastroenterol. 1997 Jun;24(4):196-8.

Colonic irrigation and the theory of autointoxication: a triumph of ignorance over science.

Autointoxication is an ancient theory based on the belief that intestinal waste products can poison the body and are a major contributor to many, if not all, diseases. In the 19th century, it was the ruling doctrine of medicine and led "colonic quackery" in various guises. By the turn of the century, it had received some apparent backing from science. When it became clear that the scientific rationale was wrong and colonic irrigation was not merely useless but potentially dangerous, it was exposed as quackery and subsequently went into a decline. Today we are witnessing a resurgence of colonic irrigation based on little less than the old bogus claims and the impressive power of vested interests. Even today's experts on colonic irrigation can only provide theories and anecdotes in its support. It seems, therefore, that ignorance is celebrating a triumph over science.

:eek:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alan, that's colon irrigation, not taking laxatives or herbal regimens. The end result is likely the same, though.

size

Awards
  • Established
I try to take a balanced view on this. Certainly, I feel conventional medicine (CV) has it's place in fixing what's broke. If I get hit by a bus, then by golly I will be seeing a surgeon versus an acupuncturist.

As part of my lifestyle I use lots of preventative medicine and I have even gotten pretty good at healing/curing a number of illnesses and conditions. Many of these treatments would be frowned upon or actively discouraged by a regular doc..but they work and as far as I am concerned I have every right to treat myself how I see fit.

Both forms of medicine have their strengths and weaknesses. The most important thing is to be able to recognize what those are and when/how to use them. CV can usually get you the best diagnosis but there are plenty of exceptions to this. CV is woefully behind the times in things like endocrinology.

My big complaint about CV is that it has fallen prey to our culture of convenience almost as if it thinks it has to give everyone the easy way out to stay in business. Many patients need some tough love instead of a pill. "Fix your diet, then we'll give you the pills" should be a mantra.

As for colon cleansing..I've done it several times and I think it has value. I did experience improved digestion/defication and energy. I use psyllium regularly, and NO, I am not dependent upon them. Diet should be the main way to get your fiber, but given that this can be tough on a BBing style diet, a little extra fiber from other sources is not a bad idea.

I'm on the fence about the whole parasite thing. Certainly, there are a lot of parasites out there and it's the one feild where you can discover new species ALL the time. They may play a bigger role in disease than we thought, but I've also seen some outrageous claims in this regard stating that parasite cleanses will cure you of every disease known to man. That I cannot quite buy into.
I think your position is well thought out and makes sense. In fact, I have a rather similar position as well. Learning to live a life that focuses on more on long term adjustments and preventions is a smarter way to live in my opinion. However, sometimes on these boards I often feel people seem to have an overall distrust and disgust for the medical community which I think is sad.
In regards to the colon cleansing, I have never done it. However, I considered it and just simply passed on it because I could not determine from the evidence I read if it was actually even worth it.

Redeemer

Awards
On a side note, there is a movie called "The road to wellsville" that treats this topic in a pretty funny way. It's probably about 10 to 15 years old.

jaydee

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt take laxitives on a regular basis unless you want to lose your bowel control. I tried colonic irrigation once and im going back again soon for some more. I think they are beneficial and really help your body get rid of some serious toxins and get some balance back. I felt really good after it.

As far as stool samples go, you really need to get a good one done. There are good and bad ones. I did an average one the first time which came back all clear. Then I tried a more comprehensive one where they grow the bacteria for almost a month to get a true picture of whats going on and it told a different story altogether. I had some serious problems that needed very strong antibiotics to fix. The question now for me is, will my bacteria stay balanced or will they get out of control again. I hear what you eat can change your flora and so can stress. Seems kinda touchy to me, but I am about to retest so I will see where its at.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
BLAH BLAH BLAH

You have been brainwashed by the medical establishment. Here, I have a pill for you.
When things become sluggish you may want to look into thyroid, adrenals, and other estrogen imbalance. Too much estrogen can reduce serotonin as well as not enough. Things have to be kept in balance in order to function properly..
Try fiber hempseed works or flaxseed ground up if that does not work then food allergie (milk, gluten, eggs, ect) then thyroid would be next best place.

IBS is a bull **** term for drs do not know because they are too lazy to look into the cause of the problem which usuall stems from nutrient imbalances and also liver congestion, endocrine imbalances.. You want to clean out colon go on a fast for a few days with some veggie juices let body clean it naturally..

Redeemer

Awards
IBS is a bull **** term for drs do not know because they are too lazy to look into the cause of the problem which usuall stems from nutrient imbalances and also liver congestion, endocrine imbalances.. You want to clean out colon go on a fast for a few days with some veggie juices let body clean it naturally..
I could not agree more.

Hammer169

Awards

What toxins?

Sourcheese you must have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night by the way you spell and use certain words, I hope you don't move up from your nurse's aid position you retard.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OTC Drug 2
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Harry Manback Nutrition / Health 6
Weight Loss 1
Nutrition / Health 48