- 02-22-2007, 09:29 AM
The last two days I have been having a problem with stomach bloat. About 20 minutes after I eat, my stomach feels extremely bloated, and I get alot of gas build up. Once the gas is relieved it feels better, however it just doesn't stop. It can literally go on for hours, and happens with almost anything I eat.
I can't sleep when it's bloated like this. There is an uncomfortable preasure in my chest until the gas is gone. I wonder if I have an ulcer or something. Should I take something or see a doctor?
- 02-22-2007, 09:39 AM
- 02-22-2007, 09:46 AM
Thanks bro. Yeah I've had this problem in the past, I just wonder if it's being exacerbated by the cycle support or potassium I'm taking.
Is beano something you could get at the pharmacy?
What about something like zantac?
02-22-2007, 09:56 AM
02-22-2007, 10:02 AM
02-22-2007, 10:10 AM
The Historic PES Legend
02-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Ok, I just took 2 beano tabs, and now I'm eating a meal and the bloat seems to be greatly reduced.
Thanks bro! :burg:
02-22-2007, 11:43 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bossman523 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 40Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:13 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 01-08-2010, 02:39 PM
- By Ectofighter in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 27Last Post: 02-06-2009, 06:16 AM
- By pdigs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2008, 08:44 PM
- By Ectofighter in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2008, 12:34 PM