How much Vitamin E?
- 02-12-2007, 10:56 PM
- 02-13-2007, 02:14 PM
02-13-2007, 02:28 PM
02-13-2007, 02:30 PM
02-13-2007, 04:32 PM
Do you feel any different taking that much? I know that since I started taking 3g of vitamin c a day, I haven't gotten sick in a long time.
Also because of the anti-oxidant properties, do you recover any quicker after workouts when taking that much?
02-20-2007, 11:33 AM
More important on the antioxidant qualities - its a good healer - so that is its role as an aid to recovery. I have found it show more in growth with respects to recovery.
Similar Forum Threads
- By aquareef in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:43 AM
- By horizons in forum SupplementsReplies: 62Last Post: 11-22-2013, 05:05 AM
- By Bob Jones in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 01-10-2011, 02:34 PM
- By curt2go in forum Weight LossReplies: 37Last Post: 12-22-2002, 06:56 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 10-26-2002, 03:14 PM