- 01-15-2007, 10:08 PM
- 01-16-2007, 08:48 AM
The optimum time to eat a while potatoe is after you have had your post-workout shake. Have the shake, and then an hour or 1/2 hour the tato and chicken etc.
The reason is that unlike the sweet potatoe which is a slower acting carb, and will not spike insulin levels, the white will.
- 01-16-2007, 09:02 AM
01-16-2007, 09:15 AM
Ahh.....So they are high GI? I didnt know that. Thanks.
01-16-2007, 01:46 PM
Goodness, white potatoes are fine. Seriously. Eat sweet / red / yams if you can, but white won't kill you.
01-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jbotelho6791 in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 10-23-2011, 02:47 PM
- By nocando22 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2011, 01:47 PM
- By Timmo in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2008, 11:00 AM
- By Irish Cannon in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2007, 09:56 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 01-08-2005, 01:17 AM