Colloidal Silver & Hepc - AnabolicMinds.com

Colloidal Silver & Hepc

  1. New Member
    mrcoolboy15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    111

    Reputation

    Colloidal Silver & Hepc


    Has anyone Here heard about colloidal silver and how it can help ou with hepc...

  2. Registered User
    DeerDeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoolboy15
    Has anyone Here heard about colloidal silver and how it can help ou with hepc...
    Hep C requires close follow up with a physician. Studies are not conclusive by any means involving the use of colloidal silver. If oyu miss the follow up and are not willing to complete and course of interferon/antivirals, Hpeatocellular carcinoma is right around the corner.
  3. New Member
    mrcoolboy15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    111

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DeerDeer
    Hep C requires close follow up with a physician. Studies are not conclusive by any means involving the use of colloidal silver. If oyu miss the follow up and are not willing to complete and course of interferon/antivirals, Hpeatocellular carcinoma is right around the corner.

    I understand that there is no real proof besides the people who have used it in "last result" cases. But i believe that the FDA and other government agencies dont want there to be any evidence. Since it would cut into there lobbist incomes, the Pharm. companies AKA the MOB. If colloidal silver was proven to work these companies could not get a patent on the product because you can not get a patent on silver in water. This argument can go on and on, i just want to help people know that they do have a natural choice instead of goign the way with all the side effects.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    imprezzion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    106

    Reputation

    Thumbs down


    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoolboy15
    I understand that there is no real proof besides the people who have used it in "last result" cases. But i believe that the FDA and other government agencies dont want there to be any evidence. Since it would cut into there lobbist incomes, the Pharm. companies AKA the MOB. If colloidal silver was proven to work these companies could not get a patent on the product because you can not get a patent on silver in water. This argument can go on and on, i just want to help people know that they do have a natural choice instead of goign the way with all the side effects.
    While colloidal silver is "natural" ....it is by far NOT free from side effects.

    "Before 1938, colloidal silver was given in just about every way modern drugs are administered - but it fell out of fashion when practitioners started to prescribe hundreds of times the correct dosage which led, in some cases, to a grey skin discoloration called Argyria." In some cases people looked dead-like grey, which is often not reversible

    Colloidal silver is known for its anti-viral, -microbial, and anti-fungal effects. Because of this, if pathogens are killed off too quickly, the body's five elimination channels (liver, kidneys, skin, lungs and bowel) may be temporarily overloaded, causing flu-like conditions, headache, extreme fatigue, dizziness, nausea or aching muscles, and other MUCH MORE SERIOUS complications. Remember too, there are GOOD micro-organisms this could potentially kill off too. Mainly in the bowel, and colitis isn't fun nor easy to remedy.

    If you're looking for a no potential side effect answer, simply it doesn't (yet) exist. Please urge whomever you're referring to or yourself to see a physician. While the treatment may not be "all-natural", the physican can monitor your overall health and keep the above from happning through modern treatments (antivirals / interferons).

    A concerned RN
  5. Registered User
    DeerDeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    324

    Reputation

    Excellent post!

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezzion
    While colloidal silver is "natural" ....it is by far NOT free from side effects.

    "Before 1938, colloidal silver was given in just about every way modern drugs are administered - but it fell out of fashion when practitioners started to prescribe hundreds of times the correct dosage which led, in some cases, to a grey skin discoloration called Argyria." In some cases people looked dead-like grey, which is often not reversible

    Colloidal silver is known for its anti-viral, -microbial, and anti-fungal effects. Because of this, if pathogens are killed off too quickly, the body's five elimination channels (liver, kidneys, skin, lungs and bowel) may be temporarily overloaded, causing flu-like conditions, headache, extreme fatigue, dizziness, nausea or aching muscles, and other MUCH MORE SERIOUS complications. Remember too, there are GOOD micro-organisms this could potentially kill off too. Mainly in the bowel, and colitis isn't fun nor easy to remedy.

    If you're looking for a no potential side effect answer, simply it doesn't (yet) exist. Please urge whomever you're referring to or yourself to see a physician. While the treatment may not be "all-natural", the physican can monitor your overall health and keep the above from happning through modern treatments (antivirals / interferons).

    A concerned RN
  6. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've used many liters of CS for various purposes, often with great sucess. I disagree about most of the negative side effects mentioned..argyria is exceedingly rare and basically only caused by either improperly made product(which would then NOT be colloidal silver) or by ridiculously massive over-dose. You'd have to drink gallons upon gallons of real colloidal silver in order to achieve the concentrations necessary to get argyria.

    Little evidence exists as to whether intestinal flora are wiped out or not by CS. I simply assume this is the case and follow up morning doses of CS with probiotics later in the evening. I have never had an intestinal issue from CS. The actual retention time of CS in the body is about the same as drinking water and the vast majority is eliminated via the kidneys/urine.

    That said, I doubt very much that CS could do much for Hep C. I'd personally go with conventional therapies first and if those failed, then look into alternatives as this is far too serious of a disease to mess with. At most, I'd used CS as an ancillary to regular treatments.
  7. New Member
    mrcoolboy15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    111

    Reputation

    Like what was said above "colloidal silver" there are many types, which just recently in the past two decades have they got the science down. Before it was not silver suspended in water, like it is now. It use to be a gel based product, since the silver particles were so large, and that is the reason for the argyria. But even if your skin turned grey which is extremly rare, wouldnt that be better then maybe dying from the disease? Or living with the terrible side effects of some of the drugs avalible for hepc? I have read many article of people who are on interferon, and most highly dislike the effect it has on the body.

    I personally have taking approxmently 5 gallons of Colloidal silver, I still have my normal skin color.

    I have a friend who drank 16 Oz of it per day and still regurally takes it, and he is not discolored.

    But what my friend did is over board, from what i have read a good usage amount should be around 3 tablespoons per day or a little more if your sick.

    While taking it you should take another supplement along side, Like Super Acidophilus to help make sure your body keeps its good flora populated.

    This is just my findings, colloidal silver in my opnion is a way to save money and I have noticed i dont get sick as often due to my daily intake..

    hope this information helps someone.
  8. New Member
    mrcoolboy15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    111

    Reputation

    i found this link, it has testimonials of people who have used colloidal silver for hepc in the past. check it out:

    Hepatitis C | Disease Information
  9. Registered User
    DeerDeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    324

    Reputation

    Those testimonials are as credible as those from Amazon for different products.

    The truth is in the science and what thousands of people have used in clinical trials with documented efficacy in a controlled manner. Why mess with that and meddle with supplements without concrete ro comparable data?

    Hep C is serious and hepatocellular carcinoma is deadly. Colloidal silver is not the answer, though it may have some unsubstantiated evidence in mediating some positive effects.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoolboy15
    i found this link, it has testimonials of people who have used colloidal silver for hepc in the past. check it out:

    Hepatitis C | Disease Information
  10. New Member
    mrcoolboy15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    111

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DeerDeer
    Those testimonials are as credible as those from Amazon for different products.

    The truth is in the science and what thousands of people have used in clinical trials with documented efficacy in a controlled manner. Why mess with that and meddle with supplements without concrete ro comparable data?

    Hep C is serious and hepatocellular carcinoma is deadly. Colloidal silver is not the answer, though it may have some unsubstantiated evidence in mediating some positive effects.

    well the people usually go with what the doctor says first then if that doesnt work they try cs...but i believe it must work..alot of people have said so...not everyone is out for a con job...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Colloidal Silver a Super Antibiotic
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 01:57 PM
  2. Grunt76 - Your Colloidal Silver Turned Somebody Blue!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 06:44 PM
  3. The Dangers Of Colloidal Silver
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 01:19 AM
  4. Colloidal Silver and Gold
    By bioman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 02:34 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 10:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in