- 01-08-2007, 11:56 PM
- 01-09-2007, 08:51 AM
- 01-09-2007, 09:12 PM
01-10-2007, 02:00 PM
01-10-2007, 02:31 PM
I am not understanding. Low in fat and carbs and high in calories.
So let's see that leaves protein. Not sure how you are going to get high calorie protein food unless you just eat more.
So here goes
4 dozen eggs
3 lbs of LEAN steak
3lbs of fish
3lbs of chicken breasts
Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
01-10-2007, 02:33 PM
PLacing in the right forum and please do not place STICKIE in the title as that isn't the current set standard for putting a thread a sticky.
01-11-2007, 01:17 AM
01-12-2007, 01:30 PM
01-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Healthy foods can still be high in fats. Salmon, almonds, avocados, olives...all high fat, but also very healthy. This question doesn't make much sense because the only answer that fits your criteria is large amounts of turkey or chicken breast and any of the whitefishes (e.g. pollock, orange roughy, cod, etc.)Originally Posted by shortyepic
01-15-2007, 10:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By madmuscle in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 12-05-2012, 07:57 AM
- By gettin'old in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-15-2003, 04:44 PM
- By baham99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 08-05-2003, 02:06 PM
- By baham99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-07-2003, 03:43 AM
- By KAROCK97 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2003, 04:41 PM