- 01-02-2007, 01:45 AM
- 01-02-2007, 02:47 AM
- 01-02-2007, 01:49 PM
Not further specified.
I haven't used fitday in while , but I believe that's what it is.RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
01-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Jayhawkk - what do you mean by editing the food? I know you can add a custom food but when you open that up, there is a limited amount of vitamins in that list. It doesn't have all the vitamins included in the vitamin pill.
stxnas - that seems right. They had it next to almonds so I guess they aren't sure about the rest of its contents?
01-02-2007, 05:10 PM
I believe that you choose the "Almonds, NFS" when you're not sure how something is prepared/cooked.
About the editing...go to goals on the left hand side fo the screen and then click on the drop down box that shows up. Then add the specific fields that you want to show up/edit.
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
01-03-2007, 05:19 PM
stxnas - I tried that but it doesn't list some of the contents in these vitamins like Folic Acid...
I guess these wouldn't matter anyway?
I don't want to overdose on something though
01-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 09-25-2015, 02:31 PM
- By jjm in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2006, 09:23 PM
- By phillyb in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 05-26-2006, 06:28 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM