Pre/Post Workout ?
- 12-27-2006, 07:45 PM
- 12-30-2006, 12:47 PM
what time is your wife doing the cardio (upon waking up/morning/afternoon?) Ideally she could do empty stomach cardio in the morning in which she wouldn't eat anything prior to doing her cardio then come home and have a post workout meal.
post workout could be something like whey protein powder in water and oats.
If she works out int he afternoon it would be harder to do cardio in a fasted state (as it would be in the morning) but if she threw some weight training possibly in the mix and doing cardio afterwards would work well too
12-30-2006, 10:18 PM
12-31-2006, 06:59 PM
01-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Max32 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-24-2005, 10:43 PM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 07:21 AM
- By pinoy in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2003, 12:19 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2003, 09:30 PM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2002, 11:10 PM