Low Carb Breakfast
- 12-11-2006, 04:15 PM
- 12-11-2006, 06:30 PM
Whey Protein shake? Fast, easy to make, absorbed fast into the body to help get out of the fasting state from sleeping.
- 12-11-2006, 10:49 PM
If you dont like shakes, Dymatize just came out with the Oats N More which can be made in 30 seconds in the microwave. They typically have 24 grams of carbs or around, so I dont know if that fits the low carb requirement. There are a couple flavors that are sugar free however.
Elite Oats 'N More - Discount Bodybuilding - Nutritional Supplements
12-11-2006, 10:53 PM
steak and eggs
whey shake/tbsp natty peanut butter/raw egg
turkey wrapped with cheddar or swiss
there are tons of good low carb breakfast ideas..
12-12-2006, 02:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By triton185 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2010, 03:27 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2003, 08:56 AM
- By Jay Mc in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 04-24-2003, 09:51 AM
- By jweave23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2003, 09:21 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2002, 12:00 PM