Tweaking the diet..
- 11-13-2006, 12:42 PM
Tweaking the diet..
I need to add some creative ways to increase my cals so I can continue to put on weight as I have been. Right now, I am eating enough to keep on my size, but eating much more would make my stomach pop (I have a hard time eating big at every meal). This is workout days only...on days off (3 days per week) I try and stick to the diet but end up eating like crap (pizza, ice cream etc..). Doesnt hurt me as my metabolism is that of the roadrunners.
1. 6 whole eggs with 1 scoop Supercarb (I really need to eat more carbs here)
2. Sustain bar, 1 whole grain rice cake, whey protein in skim milk
3. PWO whey isolate, skim milk, 2 scoops Supercarb, whole grain bagel.
4. Moe's Burrito
5. whey protein in skim milk, whole grain bagel
6. Dinner, this meal varies greatly. It is different each night as my wife cooks this. Dont have nutritional info on this meal. Am working on getting an estimate over a week.
7. Sustain Protein in skim milk
Totals minus meal 6:
I am estimating with dinner, I am consuming about 3400-3500 calories per day. I know I need to add more carbs in with breakfast and am working on that now, at this point, it is just a time constraint thing. I just am really looking for any input on how I can streamline this diet to get more out of what I eat with adding small creative things to it.
I am 6'7" and sit at around 220lbs in the morning. Lift 5 days per week between a low volume and high volume routines depending on the week.ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
Similar Forum Threads
- By tattoopierced1 in forum BulkingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2006, 01:16 PM
- By TheKashi in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2006, 03:47 PM
- By Magickk in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2006, 01:04 PM
- By Socrates44 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 05-09-2006, 04:17 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2003, 11:05 PM