Sources of Omega 3's other then fish?
- 10-25-2006, 12:16 PM
- 10-25-2006, 01:50 PM
Flax oil, flax seeds (grind and add to shake), Udo's Choice Blend (primarily flax), hemp oil (a little harder to find...)
- 10-25-2006, 02:02 PM
10-25-2006, 10:50 PM
If you're not against eating pasta, Barilla Plus has some Omega 3's and has more protein and tastes better than whole wheat pasta IMO
10-26-2006, 08:33 AM
I just ordered some walnut oil and the pasta idea sounds cool also.
10-26-2006, 09:50 AM
I use Carlson's oil from iherb.com
has a lemon taste with no burping.
10-26-2006, 08:29 PM
if your having a bad reaction to your fish oil....i wouldnt drop fish oil but switch brands,what are u using now?
NOW has a great one
flax is good as mentioned as are walnuts.both are quite easy to incorporate into the diet.hemp is actually my favorite...taaaaasty!
i also spring for the 'extra special' eggs at the store that are o3 enhanced.and free range/cage free to boot.
10-26-2006, 09:58 PM
10-27-2006, 07:16 AM
Grass/ Free Range Beef has a higher Omega 3 content.
Similar Forum Threads
- By phaeton66 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 01-23-2009, 03:18 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2009, 08:23 PM
- By Fisha7487 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2008, 01:53 PM
- By jjohn in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2006, 10:31 AM
- By brawn in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 13Last Post: 05-01-2004, 04:23 AM