weird eating problem, need help

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

weird eating problem, need help

Hi, I'm new to the forums and I've been having some eating trouble for the past couple of years. My doctor isn't really seeing the problem as it is. I have this regurgitation problem. Everytime I eat, I regurgitate my food back up and chew it.

It's a nasty habbit, and I've been trying to stop. It sounds like an eating disorder to me. My doctor has me on Prevacid (spell?) right now for acid. But when I do this (only at meals), it doesn't really hurt or burn my throat. Latley though, it's just felt weird. I think it probably sore and raw from my past years of this habbit.

Can anyone help? Does anyone have any advice? Thanx!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah_MB
    Hi, I'm new to the forums and I've been having some eating trouble for the past couple of years. My doctor isn't really seeing the problem as it is. I have this regurgitation problem. Everytime I eat, I regurgitate my food back up and chew it.

It's a nasty habbit, and I've been trying to stop. It sounds like an eating disorder to me. My doctor has me on Prevacid (spell?) right now for acid. But when I do this (only at meals), it doesn't really hurt or burn my throat. Latley though, it's just felt weird. I think it probably sore and raw from my past years of this habbit.

Can anyone help? Does anyone have any advice? Thanx!
    You're not alone man. Not sure what it is yet, but get off the prevacid. You'll suffer more problems later on. Here's what I use ALOCID They have a 180 day money back guarantee which is good b/c you have to take it for longer than 60 days to see improvement. It's gradual, but its there, and if its not you can get a full refund.
    and I also take this when I have some extra acid in there instead of antacids: Tummy Remedy

Also, the problem might be in the way you eat rather than anything else. Try to eat slower, chew each bite thoroughly, and eat smaller meals more frequently (which you're supposed to be doing anyways). Also, avoid trigger foods

If all else fails there's a medicine called Reglan, which helps break down food and strengthen the digestive muscles. I also heard Cissus strengthens stomach tissue, although I'm hesitant to take it as a female. And there's all kinds of surgery, but the recovery time is long and drawn out and frankly I can't afford this. I hope this helps... I could use the rep points, lol.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

thanx
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by faerieeyes3
    You're not alone man. Not sure what it is yet, but get off the prevacid. You'll suffer more problems later on. Here's what I use ALOCID They have a 180 day money back guarantee which is good b/c you have to take it for longer than 60 days to see improvement. It's gradual, but its there, and if its not you can get a full refund.
    and I also take this when I have some extra acid in there instead of antacids: Tummy Remedy

Also, the problem might be in the way you eat rather than anything else. Try to eat slower, chew each bite thoroughly, and eat smaller meals more frequently (which you're supposed to be doing anyways). Also, avoid trigger foods

If all else fails there's a medicine called Reglan, which helps break down food and strengthen the digestive muscles. I also heard Cissus strengthens stomach tissue, although I'm hesitant to take it as a female. And there's all kinds of surgery, but the recovery time is long and drawn out and frankly I can't afford this. I hope this helps... I could use the rep points, lol.
    Good post, thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Night Eating Syndrome Need Help!
    By MetalMX in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 05:16 PM
  2. GOT A PROBLEM NEED HELP
    By jeremiah0079 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:37 PM
  3. big cardio problem,need help
    By liamo69 in forum Exercise Science