Alan and Bobo - Great Pre- & PWO nutrition exchange - AnabolicMinds.com

Alan and Bobo - Great Pre- & PWO nutrition exchange

1. New Member

Alan and Bobo - Great Pre- & PWO nutrition exchange

There is an almost three year old thread started by Alan that is still running at a different site. Somewhere during the discussion, Bobo jumped in. This is one of the best exchanges I've seen on Pre- & PWO nutrition by two guys who really understand what they are talkin' 'bout!

Although they don't always see eye-to-eye (or at least they didn't two years ago), there is some great information, including citing of prominent research at that time, that is offered for consideration.

It's great to have both of these guys teamed up at one site!

Start at post 866 and read from there.

Pre, During, & Postworkout Nutrition. - Page 29 - Start at post 866

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone2
    There is an almost three year old thread started by Alan that is still running at a different site. Somewhere during the discussion, Bobo jumped in. This is one of the best exchanges I've seen on Pre- & PWO nutrition by two guy who really understand what they are talkin' 'bout!

Although they don't always see eye-to-eye (or at least they didn't two years ago), there is some great information, including citing of prominent research at that time, that is offered for consideration.

It's great to have both of these guys teamed up at one site!

Start at post 866 and read from there.

Pre, During, & Postworkout Nutrition. - Page 29 - Start at post 866
    Yeah, what a way to meet eachother, by arguing our asses off. Thing is, we actually do agree on most of the fundamentals of food/nutrient timing when you really boil it down. Looking back, GI is such a small factor in the large scheme, that it's amazing how we both had the nerve to go on about it like we did. But I'm glad people learned stuff as a result of our discussion. My original belief system has evolved since that debate, and it's largely due to Bobo's thought-provoking stance on the matter which forced me to re-think it. Nutrition knowledge is always a work in progress, since we'll never truly know all there is to know.
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alan aragon
    Yeah, what a way to meet eachother, by arguing our asses off. Thing is, we actually do agree on most of the fundamentals of food/nutrient timing when you really boil it down.
    Haha...memories...just like the....ok I will stop..

As Alan has stated, we see eye to eye on 99% of the topics and the ones that we don't we agree that its basically splitting hairs.

I'm very glad Alan joined us here. You can't go wrong listening to the "plethora" of information he can provide.

And the word for today boys and girls is, plethora.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. New Member

Actually, it was great to see such a spirited debate from well informed sources. And that it was able to remain on a civil level without the mudslinging that such internet exchanges generally seem to degrade to.

And Alan, you should get some kind of award for longest active (useable) thread. I'm only up to page 36. It's like reading War & Peace.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Anyone wanna provide the Cliff-Notes version here?

Similar Forum Threads

1. PWO nutrition and Cardio - How to balance??
    By justreading in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 03:34 PM
  2. Late night PWO nutrition and energy kick
    By Tie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 06:40 AM
  3. Cutting and PWO Nutrition
    By Gaf Knee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 06:38 PM
  4. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:10 PM