newtons laws?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.87%

newtons laws?

Can someone help me understand the 1st 2nd 3rd of Newtons laws and how they are correlated to exercise?
    I assume that they are some form of theory's applied in different exercises?

Anyone!

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That's too broad of a subject for one post. Basically there is a correlation of each law to any exercise you do. You need to be more specific.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.87%

Ok lets say any exercise involving the latissimus dorsi. Like a push up or dumbell flyes. This information is hard for me to understand?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by alguard
    Can someone help me understand the 1st 2nd 3rd of Newtons laws and how they are correlated to exercise?
    I assume that they are some form of theory's applied in different exercises?

Anyone!
    First could you refresh us on what Newtons' Laws specifically state? Then, we can be sure to answer your question in terms of your ability to understand it best.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.7%

lets see. second law says fnet=ma(observed) so mass times acceleration is uh, the total force being exerted. if there is no acceleration, ya ain't doing any work. more acceleration, more force being outputted so if you move fast on exercises then you gots lotta force,. Eh???

Then the third law says everything comes in pairs. equal and opposite reaction thing. so you pull down on lats, the bars pull back on you equally. so check it: if a car runs into a semi, the car gets squashed but not the semi even though the semi got it as bad as the car. the difference? the semi's bigger. Yup, i think that's it!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.87%

Lightbulb

:squat: Newtons first law is basically the law of inertia. The second involves interaction of object through an inbalaced force.
    Third is the action-reaction resulting from interaction.
    So my ?- simply how to explain all these laws and how it pertains to a bodybiulder using weights (object-'s)
    the human body(inbalance accelerating force)and the action-reaction correlated between interacting.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by alguard
    :squat: Newtons first law is basically the law of inertia. The second involves interaction of object through an inbalaced force.
    Third is the action-reaction resulting from interaction.
    So my ?- simply how to explain all these laws and how it pertains to a bodybiulder using weights (object-'s)
    the human body(inbalance accelerating force)and the action-reaction correlated between interacting.
    Weights are heavy(gravity) You can resist their force(transfering the force to your muscles) The process of resisting the force of the weights( along with the resistance of the atmosphere) causes your muscle tissues to tear as the force is distributed back to the gravitatioal pull of the Earth. Your body rebuilds the muscle tissue to be more resistant to the force it has previously encountered. The result is a stronger muscle that can resist the same force without tearing. That is why you must increase your weight resistance to gain strength. A bodybuilder who wants to gass mass must increase his caloric intake during this process. That is where the science becomes an art because there is a balance between tissue breakdown and weight resisted to a growth limit. There are many approaches to this "barrier of growth" explained in detail on the stickies of this forum.-Good luck!

Similar Forum Threads

1. needle laws
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 09:55 AM
  2. Canadian Steriod Laws
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 01:08 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 08:40 PM
  4. someone with knowledge of the law?