all nighter diet.

1. all nighter diet.

im currently pulling one on a semi-cut. any suggestions. i usually taper my carbs at the end of the day, but my brain just died so i had a nice little oatmeal, pb, honey, protein powder concoction. should i just continue to eat about every 3 hrs with some low gi carbs to keep me goin or what?

2. And you are wanting to stay up? Yes, I would keep eating every 3 hours if you want to stay up, otherwise sleep is REALLY important on a Cut.
    •   

3. I would not get up in the middle of the night to eat meals unless that made me look like Dexter

4. I suppose you should keep eating as though you were going through your typical day, though I'm not sure how you should adjust that macro-wise.

5. I had to stay up the whole night because I knew if I fell asleep I would never wake up in time. Try to actully cook and prepare some beans with a spicy chilli sauce!

After you eat you can even kill some time in the bathroom after all those beans
    •   

6. if you aren't dieting for a show and its just one night .. don't worry about it ... eat carbs if you are feeling tired .. one night isn't going to hurt you
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 100% all-liquid diet
    By R1187 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 08:52 PM
  2. All Whey All Day Diet????
    By charliewat in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 01:27 PM
  3. All Fish Diet/ leg days
    By Elizzard in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 05:03 PM
  4. All Natural Peanut Butter Diet?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 04:44 PM
  5. Do all low-carb diets rely on ketosis for results?
    By Gaf Knee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 08:04 PM