Certain anabolics,supplements , Healthy or Unhealthy - AnabolicMinds.com

Certain anabolics,supplements , Healthy or Unhealthy

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Certain anabolics,supplements , Healthy or Unhealthy

Hey everyone,

Im going to be honest here. I dont know if certain supplements are healthy and possibly could cause sides. Now Im not being begative im being a realist, from my own expirences.

Anabolics- ive used 2 mohn cycles and 2 superdrol cycles saftely wiht the saftey precautions; there fore i shoud be safe right? well I have a sibroic(sp) sisk on the back on my head i went to the Doctor today about and i need to get it cut out. its a big bump on the back on my head , that hurts.Ive recently had tags and a nolder or sisk removed from my back, thats the doctor numbed and cut out. its bbeen three weeks and its still healing.Now Anabolics , yes dotn full yourself some of the legal ones are just as potent, like superdrol, as illegal. Anabolics cause the the body to grow faster, which could cause more cells to grow. am i making sense?

Supplements: well Studys show creatine safe, ive been taking it for 4 years , but who knows

what about all this other stuff, subtr(sp) the stuff in biotest spike, alcar, now i think alcar is saFE BUT HOW safe is subtrui(sp)?

Most of this anabolics and supplements , the side effects are not known. Know what im saying?

i know know the cause of all these sisks and bumps that have been forming on my body recently but anabolics possibly could be a factor.

2. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    "what about all this other stuff, subtr(sp) the stuff in biotest spike, alcar, now i think alcar is saFE BUT HOW safe is subtrui(sp)?"

"Most of this anabolics and supplements , the side effects are not known. Know what im saying?"

All ya gotta do is a little research and you'll see the truth.

A large portion of these supplements are already endogenous to our bodies to begin with, so they most definetely can be considered safe (provided the consumer has enough common sense to stay within a resonable dosage).

Sulbutiamine is a precursor to thiamine or vitamin B.

It has been shown to successfully improve cognitive function/memory, in patients with schizophrenia. I find when taken prior to sleep, it seems to work synergistically with Beta-Phenyl-Gamma, Powerfull, and melatonin, to really give the body ultimate rest and recovery.

Even though some manufacturers recommend dosages under 600mg a day, therapeutic dosages have successfully been administered at 12.5 mg/kg (that's over 1000mg for a 200lb person).

Hope that helps.
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by NO HYPE
    "I find when taken prior to sleep, it seems to work synergistically with Beta-Phenyl-Gamma, Powerfull, and melatonin to really give the body ultimate rest and recovery. "

I must point out that this effect is most likely due to the lower dosage prior to sleep in combination with the other effective sleep enhancers.

Sulbutiamine is very effective in the treatment of asthenia, wich is a condition of low energy, so it is a great benefit to any NO/creatine pre-workout product, hence.... X-Force.

X-Force
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 07:56 AM
  2. Start Taking Supplements Now, or Wait?
    By andotony in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 08:05 AM
  3. Healthcare for anabolics users, HMO or PPO?
    By Goat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-01-2005, 01:12 PM
  4. AAS vs new Anabolic Supplements
    By KD1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 02:47 PM
  5. Best Anabolic Supplements
    By rangerick375 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 02:45 AM