Fish Bone in my Tuna
- 10-04-2006, 09:01 AM
- 10-04-2006, 09:06 AM
Demand a months supply without bones! Let us know how it goes.
- 10-04-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
MMmmm..........calcium ~ lol
10-04-2006, 09:49 AM
That's happened to me twice this week, 'cept they were about half that size. Never considered contacting the company though. Good idea.
10-06-2006, 12:16 PM
I have also had that happen two or three times awhile back, that is why I only buy Starkist brand now, havent had any problems since, plus Startkist tastes better IMO anyway.
I also hand drain (squeeze) the tuna after i pull it from the can usally if there is a bone you will notice then.
10-06-2006, 12:23 PM
HA! happend to me too about 2 weeks ago. same brand, same size
10-13-2006, 08:46 AM
Its never happened to me with the "Solid white abacore", only chunk.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rrm in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2009, 10:52 PM
- By Blacksmith in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-21-2003, 08:45 PM
- By Iron Warrior in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 09-14-2003, 04:59 PM
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2003, 11:58 PM
- By WYD02 in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 02-21-2003, 06:59 AM