Bed Time Meal
- 09-25-2006, 08:22 PM
- 09-25-2006, 11:23 PM
Well, from what I know the quality of the protein itself is definitely greater. Caseinate is I think the poorest quality protein. But it's definitely not going to absorb as slowly as caseinate. If you are going with some lean meat before bed I would eat it with some natty PB, as the healthy fats will help slow the digestion of it and keep it in your system longer.
Or you could just eat a bowl of cottage cheese.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rush8780 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 02-02-2014, 04:47 PM
- By sergroc129 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 35Last Post: 06-23-2013, 11:52 AM
- By liftallday123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 08-25-2010, 03:50 PM
- By ppycrsm in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:06 PM
- By BOHICA in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2005, 10:20 PM