Simple carbs make my heart race
- 07-14-2006, 09:12 PM
- 07-14-2006, 09:16 PM
probably just your body working hard to metabolize the extra food (especially when its heavier and containing substances that your body ussually doesnt have to deal with)
- 07-15-2006, 02:47 AM
My wife gets this consistently. She had low DHEA levels and low thyroid levels...might not hurt to get some blood work.
07-15-2006, 08:26 AM
this started happenig to me, ive since got in much better cardio shape and its subsided, is cardio a non factor for you?
07-15-2006, 11:45 AM
What kind of chicken fajitas are you eating that have simple carbs? What about fruit - does it give you the same symptoms?
07-15-2006, 02:01 PM
I ate a bunch of flour tortillas, I don't recall if fruit does the same thing I really can't remember the last time I ate fruit.
07-15-2006, 02:02 PM
I do cardio 4-5 days a week but its always low intensity, occasionally I'll do some HIIT but for teh most part my HR doesnt go over 140.
Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
07-15-2006, 09:06 PM
lol not a factor.Originally Posted by nevergoodenough
Similar Forum Threads
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-27-2004, 12:49 AM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-27-2003, 07:51 PM
- By Rhapsody in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2003, 02:17 PM
- By Jergo in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2003, 09:24 AM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2003, 03:30 PM