White hairs growing - AnabolicMinds.com

White hairs growing

  1. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    11678

    White hairs growing


    Any deficiency that would cause a whole hell of a lot of body hair to start growing white? Not really on my head but arms legs etc. Just started recently and I would like to think changing food is the cure vs. dying my body with hair dye

  2. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2846

    someone's getting old

  3. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    11678

    No i'm NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

    Get off my lawn!!!!

    *shakes head*
    I listen to Eminem and 50 ce...50 c...

    Back in my day we only had to pay 50 cents for a bottle of soda!!!

    I mean, **** man i be chillin at da club wit da ladies...

    What the hell are they wearing nowadays? Put some damn clothes on!!! In those skimpy skirts..What the hell would her dad say???

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not old!!!! NOT OLD!!!!!!!

    Can't resist pulling...pants up to belly button...
    *blinks*

    Looks like warm weather today. Think i'll get the paper and have a cup of coffee while I watch the news. I hear they're having a Murder She Wrote, marathon tonight! Hope It's over by 8pm though. Need my sleep.

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    No i'm NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

    Get off my lawn!!!!

    *shakes head*
    I listen to Eminem and 50 ce...50 c...

    Back in my day we only had to pay 50 cents for a bottle of soda!!!

    I mean, **** man i be chillin at da club wit da ladies...

    What the hell are they wearing nowadays? Put some damn clothes on!!! In those skimpy skirts..What the hell would her dad say???

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not old!!!! NOT OLD!!!!!!!

    Can't resist pulling...pants up to belly button...
    *blinks*

    Looks like warm weather today. Think i'll get the paper and have a cup of coffee while I watch the news. I hear they're having a Murder She Wrote, marathon tonight! Hope It's over by 8pm though. Need my sleep.

    There is a cure for getting older,...but you probably wouldn't like it!

    ...Now turn that music down!,...descent people live here!

    I'll see you down at the "silver plate special",...ahhh dinner at 3pm,.. in bed by 7 what could be better?

    just think,... in a few short years you can legally have sex with women half your age!!!

  5. New Member
    theragingbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    123

    Just shave

  6. Board Supporter
    RipdnTxs2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    577
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    403

    Great question, my stuff is turning gray all over as well, we need help, help I say.....

  7. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,674
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    964

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    No i'm NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

    Get off my lawn!!!!

    *shakes head*
    I listen to Eminem and 50 ce...50 c...

    Back in my day we only had to pay 50 cents for a bottle of soda!!!

    I mean, **** man i be chillin at da club wit da ladies...

    What the hell are they wearing nowadays? Put some damn clothes on!!! In those skimpy skirts..What the hell would her dad say???

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not old!!!! NOT OLD!!!!!!!

    Can't resist pulling...pants up to belly button...
    *blinks*

    Looks like warm weather today. Think i'll get the paper and have a cup of coffee while I watch the news. I hear they're having a Murder She Wrote, marathon tonight! Hope It's over by 8pm though. Need my sleep.

    HA HA HA get off my lawn thats great!!!!!!!!!

  8. Registered User
    not_big_enuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,102
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    667

    Man Jay, sorry to hear it. I'm 28 and pushing the big THREE-OH myself. Man, I hope I don't turn into an old pile of **** like you are...

    I'll pour out a little liquor for ya... (I know you can't anymore... I'm sure you don't party anymore).

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Any deficiency that would cause a whole hell of a lot of body hair to start growing white? Not really on my head but arms legs etc. Just started recently and I would like to think changing food is the cure vs. dying my body with hair dye

  9. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9660

    He's not 30.

    His daughter is like 16. So, unless he had her when he was 14 and her mom was his teacher (which seems to be the "in" thing these days - where were hottie teachers when I was in school??? Yet I digress) - he's 42 or something.

    Me thinks Jay is trying to mess wit' us - G!

  10. Registered User
    not_big_enuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,102
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    667

    Maybe that old fart just forgot how old he was again? BAH....

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    He's not 30.

    His daughter is like 16. So, unless he had her when he was 14 and her mom was his teacher (which seems to be the "in" thing these days - where were hottie teachers when I was in school??? Yet I digress) - he's 42 or something.

    Me thinks Jay is trying to mess wit' us - G!

  11. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9660

    Yes - that is a definate possiblity.

  12. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1287

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    No i'm NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

    Get off my lawn!!!!

    *shakes head*
    I listen to Eminem and 50 ce...50 c...

    Back in my day we only had to pay 50 cents for a bottle of soda!!!

    I mean, **** man i be chillin at da club wit da ladies...

    What the hell are they wearing nowadays? Put some damn clothes on!!! In those skimpy skirts..What the hell would her dad say???

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not old!!!! NOT OLD!!!!!!!

    Can't resist pulling...pants up to belly button...
    *blinks*

    Looks like warm weather today. Think i'll get the paper and have a cup of coffee while I watch the news. I hear they're having a Murder She Wrote, marathon tonight! Hope It's over by 8pm though. Need my sleep.
    Dont know if your getting old or you have A.D.D.??

    Thats a whole lot of rambling there!

  13. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,987
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3011

    I think a deficiency of vit. b12 or something close to that will make you gray early. I'm graying too if that helps. I'm just glad I have enough hair left to turn gray.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 12:11 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 12:02 PM
  3. Not being able to grow facial hair...
    By pdigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 03:06 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in