- 06-03-2006, 02:16 PM
- 06-03-2006, 02:20 PM
- 06-03-2006, 02:33 PM
Not too impressed. Artificial flavored.
06-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by ottomaddox
they are good man im telling you!
06-03-2006, 02:46 PM
- 5'10" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
Have you been talking to my ex-gf's Fit?Originally Posted by FitnFirm
06-03-2006, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
I dont know who they are, too my knowledge anyway? Help me out here you post whore! LOL
06-03-2006, 03:07 PM
I thought this was a misplaced thread that belonged in the wrestling forum...I never tried a grapple but tangelos are good
06-03-2006, 03:37 PM
They've been around for awhile...a little pricey for 4 apples, but ah well. They really do smell like grapes, but I've never tried them.
E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
06-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Might have to pick some up
I tried a cross between a plum and an apricot but cannot remember what it was called...yummy stuff though
EDIT: They are called pluots (sp?)
06-03-2006, 05:43 PM
06-03-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Pitbull954
Sam's club has had them and Country Market in Saline.
06-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by FitnFirm
Gotcha I'm gonna have to try em out!
06-03-2006, 08:19 PM
Look more like cantaloupes to me.Originally Posted by FitnFirm
Similar Forum Threads
- By robdog in forum MMAReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2008, 09:58 PM
- By choke5050 in forum MMAReplies: 18Last Post: 03-27-2007, 04:54 PM
- By dontsurfonmytur in forum MMAReplies: 8Last Post: 12-20-2006, 05:31 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum BulkingReplies: 18Last Post: 10-20-2005, 12:36 AM
- By ironviking in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2005, 09:28 AM