Gyno

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2%

Gyno

Hey whats up, I have some Gyno from puberty and ive had it for around 3 years. It still hasnt gone away and it pissed me off. Im 19 years old and I weigh 140 pounds with 10 percent body fat. Are there any suppliments that i can take to possible get rid of it or reduce the size? E-form? rebound xt? any suggestions would be great. Thanks

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.25%

Quote Originally Posted by compprat
    Hey whats up, I have some Gyno from puberty and ive had it for around 3 years. It still hasnt gone away and it pissed me off. Im 19 years old and I weigh 140 pounds with 10 percent body fat. Are there any suppliments that i can take to possible get rid of it or reduce the size? E-form? rebound xt? any suggestions would be great. Thanks

I am in the same boat man. I am also 19, however I have always been a heavier guy. My gyno started to increase when I started powerlifting at 16. Im actually getting my tissue excised on this upcoming tuesday. I wouldnt reccomend some inhibitors or aganoists because it might throw your hormones even more out of whack.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%

Quote Originally Posted by compprat
    You can try letro it is possible it can reverse gyno in some cases..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.63%

Like the man said up above, it's probably not a good idea to take drugs that affect hormone levels at your age. I think your best bet is surgery for a worthwhile result.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I've known a couple people in your situation and they all opted for surgery. If your parents have health coverage it should be covered. Risking possible nasty sides with supps isn't recommended.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.98%

That type of gyno since puberty, no medicine will help. I believe surgery is the only option.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%

Surgery is the best option. I was in the same boat, had it done at 15. Recovery time isn't long, pain isn't all that bad either.
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Gyno is not uncommon among men in puberty. I suggest consulting with your physicain before making any choices. When you are still developing, it is not the best of ideas to choose to manipulate your hormones.
    Last edited by size; 05-24-2006 at 01:47 PM.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by size
    Gyno is not uncommon among men in puberty. I suggest consulting with your physicain beofre making any choices. When you are still developing, it is no the best of ideas to choose to manipulate your hormones.
    Yes, what he said
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.25%

Depending on how bad your gyno is, surgery may be a pain in the ass. I had bilateral excision for it, and i have two, six inch scars under my chest.
    There are two types of gyno.
    1.)gynecomastia-True tissue and little fat (this normally has to be excised)

2.)psuedogynecomastia- The tissue grows, but accumulates a lot of fat around in the process, this can normally be corrected by sub-areloar excision. That is where they cut the bottom half of your areola and liposuction off the material.

If it is gyno caused by puberty, hormones will probably do more bad than good, I had the surgery 2 weeks ago and I would do it again in an instant.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 04:55 PM
  2. gyno?
    By metacat in forum Pics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 11:30 PM
  3. Has anyone experienced progestin gyno?
    By PLer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 10:52 PM
  4. Gyno suppression
    By pinzino in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 05:01 PM
  5. gg gyno
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 10:26 PM