Late night workout meal
- 05-03-2006, 09:17 PM
- 05-03-2006, 11:56 PM
i dunno bro its 11 pm and i jus had lo mein and veg. fried rice, im starving cant help it, i jus started an SD cycle so im loading up on carbs and protein...body needs it
- 05-03-2006, 11:59 PM
Are we talking pre or post workout?
05-04-2006, 02:28 AM
You will need carbs to re-fuel right after your workout with some protein added usually a shake will be fine.
Cottage cheese is usually suggested as a bedtime snack when you have worked out in the day and need something that is slow-release overnight.
So, if you go to bed at 2am, have cottage cheese before bed.
If you go to bed straight after your workout, have a carb/protein combination meal.
Hope that helps.
05-18-2006, 02:09 PM
- 5'11" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I agree, but make sure you keep the protein on the higher side and carbs somewhat lowered.Originally Posted by karategirl
Similar Forum Threads
- By addmos in forum Driven SportsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2011, 05:53 PM
- By GoinTopSide in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 02-02-2010, 12:37 AM
- By planetfuzz in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2008, 09:18 PM
- By Boulderer in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 09-27-2007, 12:47 AM
- By littlemark in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2005, 10:54 PM