- 04-18-2006, 08:34 PM
this is my first post.. EVER
I was wondering if anyone new any good nutritional books with general information. Im trying to stay away from bias books that lean towards one diet over the other.. i just want a facts for facts book on all aspects of nutrition that i can pick up at a barnes and noble or something
- 04-18-2006, 09:13 PM
Championship Bodybuilding by Chris Aceto
Im going to pick it up tommorrow, I heard its very good.
- 04-19-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by cable626
Yeah, that guy is pretty sharp when it comes to nutrition and dieting. I wouldnt mind reading it either.
04-25-2006, 08:58 PM
get the e-book by Tom Venuto..."burn the fat, feed the muscle"
05-13-2006, 09:48 PM
bump for any other suggestions
I finally ordered the book by Chris Aceto, I went into the bookstore last week and they didn't even have it!
05-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Anyone have those available for download?Originally Posted by R-Mac
05-14-2006, 07:59 PM
yea magick i have it email me and I'll send it.
I tried to upload it but its not working.
Similar Forum Threads
- By OrganicShadow in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2012, 11:04 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 25Last Post: 05-23-2006, 08:47 PM
- By BOHICA in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2006, 03:59 PM
- By Chuck34 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 05-28-2005, 04:20 PM
- By Moyer in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2004, 06:41 AM