Suggestions welcome

1. Suggestions welcome

I know that most on here are not real DR. although you may know more about specific things, I am only looking for opinions. Last week I got that god awful bug that was floating around, I ended up missing work on Monday and Tuesday. I havent been to the gym for one full week today. I am still feeling a little sluggish, should I wait till tommorrow, get a good night rest, and then hit it or should I go tonight and see how I feel. I am on the fence here. I have lost about 6 lbs and I know it will come back quick so i am not worried about that, just dont want to go back to soon. What do you guys think? In the past I used to train while sick, not a good idea, made things way worse. Oppinions welcome.
    Thanks,
    Drew

2. I am pretty sure you have more experience that I do, but for what it's worth I think that you should wait until you feel 100% or closest to it. I hate gettin sick, you have to take so much time off, but I think it is the best for your body. When your sick your body is already trying to stave off whatever infection/bug/virus you have, and so working out is kind of like double duty. Whenever I have worked out sick it has slowed my progress in both ways. Just wait man, that hit it extra hard when you come back
    •   

3. Stay home. I hate seeing sick people using the same equipment that I use.

4. one day isn't going to make a difference, regardless of what you do. if you have to ask this question, then you're probably ok to hit it today. i would, but i've gone with salmonella.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    Stay home. I hate seeing sick people using the same equipment that I use.

I am not sick to the point where you would even notice it, I just dont feel 110% and that is what I give in my hour of gym time. I just feel like I dont have it all yet. I will wait till Sat, then hit super hard. Take sunday off to see how my body reacts then back on monday if all if good.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    I am not sick to the point where you would even notice it, I just dont feel 110% and that is what I give in my hour of gym time. I just feel like I dont have it all yet. I will wait till Sat, then hit super hard. Take sunday off to see how my body reacts then back on monday if all if good.

That sounds like a good idea.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc Cycle Suggestions welcomed
    By BigFish80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 08:20 PM
  2. Upcoming bulk, suggestions welcome!! SD-Prostanz
    By revodrew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 08:49 AM
  4. Question for the board. Any suggestions welcome.
    By ritzguy24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 05:17 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:12 AM