VECTOR AND A YOUNG BUCK

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try my personal run with vector. Recently there was a log conducted on the effectiveness of vector. I'm going to try a log of my own the reason why? Because I already bought the s*** and I really got that much of an option LOL. So this will be day 2 of vector, when my wife gets off work I will pose in stances so it will be easier to track gains. If any even appear. So stay tuned!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome brother in on this

Are you bulking atm? Diet and training split ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here fo-sho!

:afro:

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to try my personal run with vector. Recently there was a log conducted on the effectiveness of vector. I'm going to try a log of my own the reason why? Because I already bought the s*** and I really got that much of an option LOL. So this will be day 2 of vector, when my wife gets off work I will pose in stances so it will be easier to track gains. If any even appear. So stay tuned!
You would be better off getting this moved to supplements logs

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
You would be better off getting this moved to supplements logs
Thanks bro I really appreciate the input something I did not know but now I do!!! Still kind of new to this forum

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty started it I'm supplements so every one stay updated

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Awesome brother in on this

Are you bulking atm? Diet and training split ?
Yes I'm building. My diet is 3000-3500 calories sometimes I get super hungry somedays I force myself to eat those calories. Food consist of raw eggs milk orange juice fresh squized coffee rice broccoli other veggies steak chicken and fish I don't drink pop no candy no cakes pies or anything else no fast food I do drink a 800 calorie 50g protien mass gainer shake though