C4 and irregular heart beats

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I started taking a cellucore pre workout call c4 original. Its was bought from walmart. After only using it for three days my heart has been fluctuating and beating in a rythym that I find similar to anxiety attack or when overcome by a significant amount of stress. Its not painful just bothering and worriesome. I've discontinued the use of this product and if things do not go back to normal in a few days I'm going to seek medical attention. My questions are has anyone used this product. Has anyone had this happen with pre workouts and is it something that needs to be looked at immediately or if things should return back to normal as long I stay away from stimulants for awhile. And I find it very important to emphasize that I am exaggerating nothing about this post. Any input is very appreciated
Thank you.

Supremeone

Supremeone

Awards
It would happen to me usually when I exceeded the recommended dose. By exceeded I would take it for everything even to game lol. I was addicted to it. Got alot of heart palpitations!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You better send it to me to and I will make sure your PWO isn't lethal.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I am assuming this is your first stimmed pre workout? What u are experiencing is pretty normal...pre workouts are dosed way to high for first time users. Imo...i would avoid stimmed pre workouts. Their is a ton of in wanted side effects that cause many issues beyond the obvious...unbenounced to the user until years later (ie chronic stress...depression...insomnia...inflammation...gut and bowel issues...brain nerve and blood flow issues etc..).

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming this is your first stimmed pre workout? What u are experiencing is pretty normal...pre workouts are dosed way to high for first time users. Imo...i would avoid stimmed pre workouts. Their is a ton of in wanted side effects that cause many issues beyond the obvious...unbenounced to the user until years later (ie chronic stress...depression...insomnia...inflammation...gut and bowel issues...brain nerve and blood flow issues etc..).
Hey man thanks for your input. No not my first I've taken c4 plenty of times in high school along with jack 3d and Arnold's iron pump and a AdvoCare products called spark. I'm familiar with several products of stimulants I just have never experienced this problem until I used this brand from walmart. But you are right I'd say it is just now catching up with me. Thank you for your time.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I started taking a cellucore pre workout call c4 original. Its was bought from walmart. After only using it for three days my heart has been fluctuating and beating in a rythym that I find similar to anxiety attack or when overcome by a significant amount of stress. Its not painful just bothering and worriesome. I've discontinued the use of this product and if things do not go back to normal in a few days I'm going to seek medical attention. My questions are has anyone used this product. Has anyone had this happen with pre workouts and is it something that needs to be looked at immediately or if things should return back to normal as long I stay away from stimulants for awhile. And I find it very important to emphasize that I am exaggerating nothing about this post. Any input is very appreciated
Thank you.
Screw pre-workout man. Load up on carbs and take some good old fashion bcaas. My body can’t handle most of the stems inside any pre-workout that’s why I completely stopped taking it 4 years ago. Sorry your going through that I know it’s scary. You are most likely just sensitive to some stem inside.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
yeah...its called caffeine...
Never had this problem until I started taken this a few days ago. Don't think it's the caffeine it could be not saying it isn't but never had this problem until after my work out on the first day I sat down got relaxed then my heart started pulsing weird.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Screw pre-workout man. Load up on carbs and take some good old fashion bcaas. My body can’t handle most of the stems inside any pre-workout that’s why I completely stopped taking it 4 years ago. Sorry your going through that I know it’s scary. You are most likely just sensitive to some stem inside.
Yeah other guy said it is caffeine but I've never had this feeling before and yup your right I need more carbs I usually eat a few cups of rice before I go I've just been tired as **** I work construction then go to the gym and for the past two months I've been going for 6 days a week almost and at two to three hours for my workouts. My body was just so fatigued I turned to the preworkout for a little boost thanks for the input! Keep pumping that iron bro!

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
From my perspective I don’t see anything that’s out of the ordinary. Maybe except for the beta at 1.6 grams. The max I have ever take was like 800 miligrams which made my feet and hands literally tingle and go numb. But then again that beta stuff is all just my opinion. It could be perfectly normal as a dosage.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
From my perspective I don’t see anything that’s out of the ordinary. Maybe except for the beta at 1.6 grams. The max I have ever take was like 800 miligrams which made my feet and hands literally tingle and go numb. But then again that beta stuff is all just my opinion. It could be perfectly normal as a dosage.
First day I took it it made my hands numb as well I am not taking it anymore though