Breakup muscle loss

ducho15

Awards
Hey guys so i was planning to start cycle of test E next week but i had pretty bad breakup with GF and i lost a lot of weight from all of **** around something like that.
I lost a decent amount of muscle before so i know muscle memory will kick in and it will be all back under one month. Question is should i start cycle as i was planning or start after gaining it back.

Also if you can help me i want to run letro for gyno during first weeks is it ok ? i dont have huge gyno but there is small lump so i want to clear it first .

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t run the cycle until after you get the gyno issue cleared up. Cycle is just going to make it worse, most likely.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t run the cycle until after you get the gyno issue cleared up. Cycle is just going to make it worse, most likely.
Yeah this.....

If it weren’t for the gyno I’d say to get back on track for a couple of weeks (diet on point, starting to improve strength) and then start. Test e takes 3-4 weeks to fully kick in so you should be progressing throughout that way

ducho15

Awards
ok guys i will clear my nippps firstly we will see i think it will be 2 weeks max on letro i will try to gain at least 5 kg back it also should be all right in 2 weeks it will be mostly water and glycogen what i lost. And cycle will start after that. If and when my nipps will be all right. BTW i ****ed it up with MK677 i did not knew it raises prolactin..... so you all know it raises prolactin XD at least i wasnt aware of it and i researched it pretty intensively.

Thank you both