Why do people waste money on BCAA products that do not contain EAA's?

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
I never understood how ignorant so many people are especially now that we have the internet and can research proper nutrition so easily.

Why would anyone waste money on a BCAA product that does not contain EAA's?

Thoughts?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You have so much to complain about lol. I don't have a answer to the question tho. Bcaa still has some benifits, but I agree eaa added is much more benificial

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
You have so much to complain about lol. I don't have a answer to the question tho. Bcaa still has some benifits, but I agree eaa added is much more benificial
Yes that is correct. What I find really funny is when a pro will be uploading videos using supplements that do not benefit them at all.

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
Probably sponsor related videos
Yep exactly that. Once you are involved in this sport you realize that many of the products that they back in videos they don't even use other than when being filmed. Not gonna mention any names but some even make their own supplements and protein powders.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep exactly that. Once you are involved in this sport you realize that many of the products that they back in videos they don't even use other than when being filmed. Not gonna mention any names but some even make their own supplements and protein powders.
Remember the old Victor Martinez and Kai Greene dvds, they always pimped those companies hard

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
For exactly the same reason they waste money on EAAs

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely true to a degree. But some pros take certain supps from the companies they’re sponsored by to both see gains and save money. I used to train at the same gym as Randy Moore is Mississippi... dude had some kinda deal with Muscle Tech and slammed that Cell Tech hard. It was free and it complimented his insulin-fueled workouts nicely. Woulda cost him $100 a month easy at the rate he was going.

But yeah, I agree with you.