Quest for 8-10 percent body fat

Jamlive1988

Awards
I've had great strides in my training and looking to fine tune my diet so I can reach single digit body fat.

Stats currently
Age 29
Height 6.0
Weight 214
Bf 12.9%

Diet 2500-3000 calories per day

Carbs 220-260g per day
Fat 60-80g per day
Protein 200-220 per day

I eat lots of venison, salmon, tuna, chicken for main protein. I'll sub a protein shake in sometimes. Greek yogurt. Egg whites too

Carbs consist of lots of sweet potatoes, granola, oats.

I drink soy or almond milk. Recently introduced chia, flax, pumpkin, and hemp seeds to diet. Fish oil.

0 alcohol. 0 junk food. I do intermittent fasting 18-6.

Training: Crossfit 3-4 days per week. Mma 1-2 days. I'll put a day or two in strict lifting per week too. Lot of deadlifts and squats.

Supplementation:
Gw50156 20mg per day
S4 100mg per day
Lgd 10mg per day been on for little over a month on these
260mg test cyp TRT dose. Per week

Adding
600mg eq per week
250mg more cyp and trt dose upped to 280mg so 530 per week total
60mg tbol per day
50mg proviron per day

Does the diet need any fine tuning or will this be sufficient to reach sub 10. Thanks

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a great starting point. Dieting to sub 10% BF can definitely be a challenge, so you will most likely need to make some adjustments to your calorie intake along the way. I would start here for 2-3 weeks and see how it goes. If you are losing .5-1lb per week, keep doing what you're doing. If you find that you aren't losing weight then you may need to get more aggressive with your calorie restriction.

At 214 I think this a perfect starting point. Keep us updated! Good luck

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Just to build on what was said above, a 5% adjustment in calories is likely all that's needed to start fat loss again. Alternate between lowering calories and adding activity