Current meal plan

Country

Awards
5 meals a day
Meal 1 6 whole eggs 1 cup oatmeal or 2 servings oatmeal.
Meal 2
6.5 oz chicken/ 1 cup rice / 5 asparagus Spears or half cup broccoli
Meal 3
5 oz Salmon / 8oz potato / cup of broccoli
Meal 4
7 oz sirloin / 1 cup rice / cup broccoli
Meal 5
10 egg whites and one cup of oatmeal
2842 calories 240p/300c/78f

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems a bit low on fat for the calorie total

Country

Awards
Agree if youve seen my pics ive filled out some each week ill be adding cals going up i just cant get to bulky

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe add a tablespoon of olive oil to a couple of your meals. Id trade some of the carbs for the fat but i personally tend to put on flab from carbs very quickly so im cautious with them.

Country

Awards
Will give it a try thanks bro im off season so cant hurt

Country

Awards
Thanks its all prep lucky i gotta lady at home that helps

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that is your picture, you know what you're doing, so why even post your meal plan. Either it isn't you or you need your ego stroked.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Is that your meal plan for maintenance or cutting or what? Your freaking yolked

Country

Awards
Not all brother just thought id share my diet thats what i eating coming off of prep slowly adding cals just thought it might help bro. By no means am i here to show off im here to helpas well as learn. Im very humble bro i apologize if you got that impression. Truly

Country

Awards
I just posted this to show what i was eating close to shows but since i decided to take a break ill slowly add cals. I just thought people might want to see what i waa eating. Im here to help as well as learn.

Country

Awards
If that is your picture, you know what you're doing, so why even post your meal plan. Either it isn't you or you need your ego stroked.
Truly did not mean to come across that way or offend anyone. Your outlook on me couldn't be further id give u the shirt off my back bro. Just thought it might help. My ego doesn't need to be strocked i bombed at the Arnold. Sorry u have thst impression of me bro.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I just posted this to show what i was eating close to shows but since i decided to take a break ill slowly add cals. I just thought people might want to see what i waa eating. Im here to help as well as learn.
Nice. I might use that. Im trying to get leaner as well as bigger and have been wanting to start meal prepping but have 4 kids and its hard for me and the wife to find time. But shes recovered from having our most recent baby now and gonna start working out again so hoping she might help me find time to meal prep for her as well as me so we can do it together. Only problem is im always hungry af so its hard to prep enough lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Truly did not mean to come across that way or offend anyone. Your outlook on me couldn't be further id give u the shirt off my back bro. Just thought it might help. My ego doesn't need to be strocked i bombed at the Arnold. Sorry u have thst impression of me bro.
You bombed at the Arnold huh? Hey at least you competed! Im not interested in being a bodybuilder honestly. I really want to compete in powerlifting and one day transition to strongman. But i want to look like a bodybuilder for sure lol. Which to normal people alot of the time they look at me and think bodybuilder because im bigger than most. But in my eyes im not even close lol

Country

Awards
We cook sundays and Wednesdays bedsides breakfast Tupperware it up and done deal. Chicken can dry out some so i cook it in low fat salad dressing wrapped in foil.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I start meal prepping this weekend. Been eating decently focusing on macros using whats available at work. Now focusing on the specifics of what im eating. Will be eating 12lbs of beef a week. Ill sous vide the meat and portion eqch day or two as i use it. That, large batches of quinoa and maybe aome oven roasted veggies for my meals.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Instead of all that broccoli, maybe just have one serving. Replacing the others you can have a carrot or an orange. This will stop your waist from growing :)
You could also ditch the chicken for a really lean serving of beef, you're looking a little low in calcium as it stands at the moment

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Broccoli makes your waist grow?
Yeah over a cup will cause a lot of gas production in the large intestine as the sugars/fibers contained in it are highly fermentable

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah over a cup will cause a lot of gas production in the large intestine as the sugars/fibers contained in it are highly fermentable
Op does not appear to have an issue in the waist area Alex lol

OP - you look immense, honestly thought it was a fake picture at first but can see from subsequent posts it’s not. Congrats on even getting to the Arnold. I’ll not even attempt to make suggestions on your meal plan as it clearly works.

Also interested to note no protein powders/bars - all whole foods.....

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established

OP - you look immense, honestly thought it was a fake picture at first but can see from subsequent posts it’s not. Congrats on even getting to the Arnold. I’ll not even attempt to make suggestions on your meal plan as it clearly works.

I dont think hes looking for suggestions i think hes putting it out there in case it could help someone

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These girls all ate broccoli leading right up to their show
I bet their waists are hating them for winning their pro cards
I could list dozens if not hundreds of athletes who all ate broccoli leading into their show and in their offseason maintain a very narrow waist.

Broccoli is a gassy green veggy, but it won't make your waist blow up especially if your controlling your intake. If it bloats you then yeah cut it or limit it, but if not enjoy it and eat it. Its very micronutrient dense and should not be thrown out the window. You have to remember not everyone reacts the same way to dietary protocol's. There is always more then one to approach any client, their food intake, and their dietary preferences. Nothing is white and black. The human body just doesn't work that way. If you have a food intolerance or bloating issue then its a different story.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
She ate broccoli before her show must be why she placed 6th at the Vancouver. Lol
tapatalk_1532078975907.jpeg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Broccoli makes your waist grow?
Well, by his thinking, everything will make one's waist grow, at least temporarily. Fiber, water, food in general will do that. Don't be afraid of veggies, even in large amounts. Except pre workout, that probably wouldn't be comfortable.

Country

Awards

Thanks brother just gotta get my points up to get to the o. Issue is since the physic class started most contests are stacked im thinking of going to classic physic not sure yet. I do have 1 shake pwo but try to get it all from whole foods. I used to drink more shakes but my coach got me doing the whole food thing it was hard at 1st but i can for sure tell the difference.

Country

Awards
2018-07-21_04.25.01.jpg

Since slowed down and resting more im getting much fuller cut back a lot on gear as well believe it or not at the moment just started running 400mgs of test e to give my body a well deserved break

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
These girls all ate broccoli leading right up to their show
I bet their waists are hating them for winning their pro cards
I could list dozens if not hundreds of athletes who all ate broccoli leading into their show and in their offseason maintain a very narrow waist.

Broccoli is a gassy green veggy, but it won't make your waist blow up especially if your controlling your intake. If it bloats you then yeah cut it or limit it, but if not enjoy it and eat it. Its very micronutrient dense and should not be thrown out the window. You have to remember not everyone reacts the same way to dietary protocol's. There is always more then one to approach any client, their food intake, and their dietary preferences. Nothing is white and black. The human body just doesn't work that way. If you have a food intolerance or bloating issue then its a different story.
How much do you find they can deal with before they run into issues? I always found that much more than a cup gave issues

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find brocoli makes my waste grow for about a second right before I fart.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How much do you find they can deal with before they run into issues? I always found that much more than a cup gave issues
Most of those clients eat 3 cups a day with 6 meals . Accroding to you brococli will make their waist grow, I could also pin point hundreds of others who eat multiple cups of veggies a day and they continue to get leaner and look better. Again your blanket statements are far from true.
Nobody needs to sell themselves to beef to make gains or have a great diet. If I ever followed your advice beef bloats me and I don't do well on a higher fat diet, so therefore anything you preach in any thread doesn't apply to me.
None of those clients above ate beef for almost their "Entire" Contest prep.. mostly fish and chicken, yet they came in shredded.

800g ground beef
1 cup of dry rice
A carrot
An onion
1 table spoon salt
The 7g of fibre in the diet I posted is plenty. It is not lacking any micro nutrients, if it was you would be able to give examples
Stating 7g of fiber is plenty is more then BS, Let alone the cramping, bloating, gas, diarrhea, and constipation which are all side effects from a low fiber diet. Preaching an onion and a carrot as enough for micronutrients and fiber are not optimal.

I could go on and on, but I had enough CP Comments from my last post that verify how many others agreed with my statement. The human body is not a textbook.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought you were kidding before. Do you actually think broccoli makes one's waist grow?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
I agree with The Solution
I'm sorry AlexPowell but all the stuff I've seen you post has been dog shyt

Newth

Awards

I've tried whole food vs high supp with lower food.
For growth there is no comparison.
The best I ever grew was whole food with one post workout shake using skim milk powder.