Jizz reserve and anabolism

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So i've read that testosterone increases when a man has a large load stored up. Have you guys noticed any differences in your gym performance and/or progress when you've gone a few days or weeks without ejaculating and when you've been shooting loads on the regular? It's said that whether those loads were shot during sex affects this too so please differentiate.

Mohammed Ali went a month abstaining from sex before every fight so that hints at supporting the above

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Dude no offense but i think you're always digging a little too deep into what little thing can make a little difference. I see your posts on here about little sh1t that isnt gonna make any difference. Just makes me shake my head

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, no difference.

Whether I had sex the day before working out or the day of. Also, I’ve gone a week without and didn’t notice any difference

S

SARMS

Awards
Testosterone isn't that important in deciding muscle growth... I know I know, it's crazy but this is how it's been marketed for decades. There was a study done where men were given anti-androgens to block their own testosterone and then injected with levels of testosterone to gauge the effects. Testosterone only significantly added to muscle growth at well above physiological levels....Testosterone doesn't matter man. Only exception would a man going from hypogonadal to normal. Also ejaculating doesn't affect test levels, your body just makes you a little insensitive to testosterone for a bit to regulate libido, no big deal.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone isn't that important in deciding muscle growth... I know I know, it's crazy but this is how it's been marketed for decades. There was a study done where men were given anti-androgens to block their own testosterone and then injected with levels of testosterone to gauge the effects. Testosterone only significantly added to muscle growth at well above physiological levels....Testosterone doesn't matter man. Only exception would a man going from hypogonadal to normal. Also ejaculating doesn't affect test levels, your body just makes you a little insensitive to testosterone for a bit to regulate libido, no big deal.
Then females couldn't have any muscle tissue by this idea.. since they lack testes and a load..

S

SARMS

Awards
Then females couldn't have any muscle tissue by this idea.. since they lack testes and a load..
No, testosterone is not the only way to build muscle. Females have higher HGH and therefore IGF-1 levels, which is a pretty good muscle builder haha

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
+100 testosterone might not make a steroid level difference but if it means an extra 10% growth a year then over 10 years you’d get 160% more muscle growth. I mean the standard deviation for testosterone is probably 150<. If you measure two people over the course of 6 months or a year there won’t be a huge difference.

christ83189 Older folks say that youngsters are impatient. I’m 22 and I’m happy to make small changes to my habits to elicit faster growth. I just don’t mind going Sunday to Friday without getting off <shrugs>

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Females do have testosterone, it’s about 1/20 of what males have

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Females do have testosterone, it’s about 1/20 of what males have
But if it plays less role in muscle building than load size... This is the dumbest broscience I've read in my life.. clomid would be the cycle itself not the post cycle..

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I say stop worrying about jizzum loads and load up the bar with so much weight it makes you feel like you came.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mohammed Ali went a month abstaining from sex before every fight so that hints at supporting the above
This is false. Although he claimed to abstain from sex before fights, he later laughed that this was just a publicity stunt to further frustrate and confuse his opponents. Because he said he’d abstain, then his opponents thought that would give them an edge to abstain as well, when in fact Ali was laying wood all the time, even the night before fights.

So, your argument is flawed. Don’t think too hard.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So i've read that testosterone increases when a man has a large load stored up. Have you guys noticed any differences in your gym performance and/or progress when you've gone a few days or weeks without ejaculating and when you've been shooting loads on the regular? It's said that whether those loads were shot during sex affects this too so please differentiate.

If that where true, I'd be a GOD, I'm married. Lol

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Increased testosterone only matters when you get into supraphysiological levels due to it's dose response curve

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
bro, it doesnt matter! jizz as much as you want.

to optimize it - dont do it straight before your workout but thats it. (and thats not because of the testosteron but because we get sleepy sometimes after we had an orgasm)

nothing more to earn, even it the „no fap guys“ tell you so. its stupid bs. wont make any difference.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

to optimize it - dont do it straight before your workout but thats it. (and thats not because of the testosteron but because we get sleepy sometimes after we had an orgasm)

nothing more to earn, even it the „no fap guys“ tell you so. its stupid bs. wont make any difference.
Lmao

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
+100 testosterone might not make a steroid level difference but if it means an extra 10% growth a year then over 10 years you’d get 160% more muscle growth. I mean the standard deviation for testosterone is probably 150<. If you measure two people over the course of 6 months or a year there won’t be a huge difference.

christ83189 Older folks say that youngsters are impatient. I’m 22 and I’m happy to make small changes to my habits to elicit faster growth. I just don’t mind going Sunday to Friday without getting off <shrugs>
I doubt it would mean an extra ten percent in growth a year. Or any extra growth for that matter. You dont mind making small changes to your habits? Cool. Eat better, try new supplements if you want although most are a waste of money. This change wouldnt do anything for muscle growth. All it would do is narrow down oppurtunities to get laid, which at 22 is a mistake. You should be enjoying that sh1t as much as possible before some girl locks you down

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I doubt it would mean an extra ten percent in growth a year. Or any extra growth for that matter. You dont mind making small changes to your habits? Cool. Eat better, try new supplements if you want although most are a waste of money. This change wouldnt do anything for muscle growth. All it would do is narrow down oppurtunities to get laid, which at 22 is a mistake. You should be enjoying that sh1t as much as possible before some girl locks you down
I hear you. My diet and supps regimen are already heavily backed with research tho and I’m constantly reviewing and refining them. Hence why I’m here asking these questions to get those marginal gains.
This alone probably wouldn’t but all the little details I abide by added together just might.
I put quality well ahead of quantity so if going Sunday to Friday without will help me attract more models and 8+/10 honeys, I’ll do it

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I hear you. My diet and supps regimen are already heavily backed with research tho and I’m constantly reviewing and refining them. Hence why I’m here asking these questions to get those marginal gains.
This alone probably wouldn’t but all the little details I abide by added together just might.
I put quality well ahead of quantity so if going Sunday to Friday without will help me attract more models and 8+/10 honeys, I’ll do it
Whatever you say bro. Still gotta say you're overthinking it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why not just watch a girl do stiff leg deadlifts, bend over right in front of you, get a huge hard on, and go hit a PR?
Then you can take her home and bang her that night so you can unload up your big load

Sounds like a win win to me.
You are a chronic over thinker and your post history shows it. If you think holding your load will make a significant difference in the long run you are spending way to much time overanalyzing. Literally.0000000001 impact in the long run.

Focus on progressive overload over time, not progressive overload on your penor with holding your jizz in.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Why not just watch a girl do stiff leg deadlifts, bend over right in front of you, get a huge hard on, and go hit a PR?
Then you can take her home and bang her that night so you can unload up your big load

You are a chronic over thinker and your post history shows it. If you think holding your load will make a significant difference in the long run you are spending way to much time overanalyzing. Literally.0000000001 impact in the long run.

Focus on progressive overload over time, not progressive overload on your penor with holding your jizz in.
^^^^ this. Couldnt have said it better, thanks bob lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Women weaken legs. You become docile and relaxed after sex, so abstaining would thereby increase aggression.
Just take a nice pre-workout before the gym, and then not have to worry about having sex the night before a good leg day. :)

Mohammed Ali had a night before a fight and got his face punched in, so that's where that came from.
hairygrandpa What's the what.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
DSB for gains! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lots of fighter and football players abstain before big games or events for the aggression boost. When I studied MA my Sensei claimed abstinence was a way to cultivate greater chi, but I was 19 then, no way I could take that advice.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Lots of fighter and football players abstain before big games or events for the aggression boost. When I studied MA my Sensei claimed abstinence was a way to cultivate greater chi, but I was 19 then, no way I could take that advice.
Greater chi huh? Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Fapping before lifting sure makes a difference. Can't get a firm grip on the dumbbells with all the jizz on my hands.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Come on bro, dont be so close minded. Different strokes for different folks?
Yeah, you're right. I apologize. I dont believe in the whole chi thing. I believe in skill with that sort of thing though for sure. I used to train martial arts and loved it. Wish i still could but i cant afford it nowadays

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the feedback and articles.

I was curious partly because anecdotally I seem to make better progress when I’m getting less action, tho it’s possible that’s just down to aggression.
One bright side tho of going a coupla days without is that the shot that breaks the fast is always nice and big ?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I’d rather ask more questions than make more mistakes. You’ll never get wasted time or forgone potential back

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’d rather ask more questions than make more mistakes. You’ll never get wasted time or forgone potential back
Except most of your questions are complete over analyzation. At 22 years old you take the smallest things that make .000000000001 difference and stress yourself out more then focusing on adding weight to the bar and making progress. Not to mention countless members pick up on your actions and can sense it from your post history. So its basically a bad habit you have and tend to overdo.

Your wrapping your head around so many small things that have such a minimal effect on the big picture.
Form, Tempo, Recovery, progressive overload, create a caloric surplus, sleep, and repeat... Just keep it simple hence the KISS principle.

You will be amazed how much better your progress is when you stop trying to micromanage such small details which are doing more harm then good. I can guarantee that.

J

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just pound the food, add some weight to the bar and enjoy dude! At 22 you should be eating, lifting and banging chicks!

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Except most of your questions are complete over analyzation. At 22 years old you take the smallest things that make .000000000001 difference and stress yourself out more then focusing on adding weight to the bar and making progress. Not to mention countless members pick up on your actions and can sense it from your post history. So its basically a bad habit you have and tend to overdo.

Your wrapping your head around so many small things that have such a minimal effect on the big picture.
Form, Tempo, Recovery, progressive overload, create a caloric surplus, sleep, and repeat... Just keep it simple hence the KISS principle.

You will be amazed how much better your progress is when you stop trying to micromanage such small details which are doing more harm then good. I can guarantee that.
I’ll keep what you say in mind.
First and foremost I mind my form, Tempo, Recovery, progressive overload, creating a caloric surplus, sleep and nutrition. Tbh I don’t stress over anything other than hitting my macros, getting enough sleep, keeping stocked with supps, progressive overload and getting my workouts in. Some things I ask because I’m curious as I’m in interested in physiology like I’m interested in psychology.

I’ve only been lifting properly for two and a half years and I suppose at this stage you’re never satisfied with how fast you’re progressing. Even folks who start hitting steroids straight off the mark probably feel that way.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just pound the food, add some weight to the bar and enjoy dude! At 22 you should be eating, lifting and banging chicks!
Aha. A lil effort, wit and determination will get me banging finer chicks tho. It’s worked so far <shrugs>

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I wouldn’t wait until getting home.....just kick her back doors in right there and then, over the incline bench preferably.

Then go hit some curls and pushdowns.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe he should do a 6 week cycle of no ejaculating and see how it goes . Also the Beauty is no pct needed.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
why don't you pin some test and tren and go f****** (_)_)=========D~~~for~~~12~~~weeks~~~ Enjoy the summer and get tan and jacked :)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Boom. Just won the thread!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tend to smash PRs after smashing my wife at 4 am as a preworkout. Ride the high.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just carry a hot pocket with you in the gym and when you get the urge just go to town. I like the hot n spicy. Not that I would do that.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe he should do a 6 week cycle of no ejaculating and see how it goes . Also the Beauty is no pct needed.
See, I spent September and November last year abroad studying psychology, Buddhism and yoga and was abstinent (from sex, I don’t fap much, like maybe once a fortnight) during that time, and my progress in the gym was awesome. Since then I haven’t been able to replicate that pace of progress, hence why i actually made a thread to ask around.
I mean I’m not surprised by the negative feedback on here

The other variables are whether or not I’m getting a good amount of sunshine and doing yoga daily

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Its not negativity bro, its just a little funny...thats all ;) This is not a school for psychology, Buddhism and yoga, its a body building forum - bunch of guys beating weights.

Its going to get immature, your title says "Jizz reserve and anabolism" - :laugh: . If it works for you go for it - Results are results.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its not negativity bro, its just a little funny...thats all ;) This is not a school for psychology, Buddhism and yoga, its a body building forum - bunch of guys beating weights.

Its going to get immature, your title says "Jizz reserve and anabolism" - :laugh: . If it works for you go for it - Results are results.
Results may vary lol