Food digestion and altered eating

DemonDevster

Awards
I wake up have breakfast and then im not hungry all day but i will feel full. this is new from this last month any ideas to try and get my metabolism going again i tried doing sprints to build hunger but nothing should i try fasting for a day? My bf is higher than i usually maintain but i was wanting to cut anyway. Im feeling lost for ideas on what can get me eating frequently again.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Move any carbohydrates to later in the day, have steak/bacon/eggs for breakfast

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Move any carbohydrates to later in the day, have steak/bacon/eggs for breakfast
You can never go wrong with steak and eggs. Also, if you just can’t manage to have a meal, you can have some high-calorie liquids (shakes) so at least you get your calories and protein in somehow. Also, this can help you build up to having more food, maybe eventually replace some shakes with food.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What do you eat for breakfast? Do you know how many calories you’re ingesting? A lot of people will shovel down 2000 calories for breakfast and don’t even realize it

DemonDevster

Awards
What do you eat for breakfast? Do you know how many calories you’re ingesting? A lot of people will shovel down 2000 calories for breakfast and don’t even realize it
Im having a heaped table spoon of peanut butter (i have a feeling this could be the problem) with 3/4 wheatabix depending on how active im going to be that day. I think the only thing jacking up the calories will be the peanut butter but i get the natural one that it nothing but peanut butter.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LISS cardio seems to increase appetite for me.