Taking Laxo on my reverse diet?

Rndw04

Awards
Show is this weekend and I'll be starting my reverse diet. I got a T booster to help me jump start my body back to normal after a long 12 week deficit. I also picked up some laxogenin. Should I wait to take this once my cals and protein intake is back up to normal since the product is made to help synthesize protein more effectively?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Show is this weekend and I'll be starting my reverse diet. I got a T booster to help me jump start my body back to normal after a long 12 week deficit. I also picked up some laxogenin. Should I wait to take this once my cals and protein intake is back up to normal since the product is made to help synthesize protein more effectively?
I would actually use the laxogenin while reverse dieting, if you plan on making training session more intense. Pretty much the only thing I noticed from laxo was better recovery. In theory, your recovery should be better if you are adding calories with the same training program. However, if you increase volume, you may benefit from it. Personally, I would just hold off on the Laxo and use it for a cut.