Are My On Cycle Calories and Macros Fckd?

thebadbambino

Awards
Tl/dr: Should I increase my calories on cycle? I want to lose as much body fat as possible.

Stats:
- 5'6
- start: 170 lbs
- current: 174 lbs (after 3 weeks)
- BF approx 12-13%
- 24 y/o

diet:
- Intermittent fasting (12pm-8pm)
- one non fasted day a week
- 1850 calories
- 200g protein (40%)
- 77.5g carbs (20%)
- 82g fat (40%)

Supplements:
-600mg epiandro (3 weeks in)
-600mg 11-oxo (1 week in)
-220mg 1-andro (just started today)
- Multi vitamin
- Optimum Nutrition ZMA
- Fish oil

*had all of the ph's come in at once when they should have I would have started them all at the same time but due to some shipping complications this is what happened.

So, I just used a TDEE calculator and according to those numbers I should be eating around 2200 calories. I've actually gained weight since the start of the Epiandro (and now 11-oxo and 1-Andro) at 1850 calories. I've read that on cycle its possible to eat less and and still maintain muscle and metabolism but my question is, if I want to lose as much body fat as possible,would I have better results increasing my calories? Or should I keep them where they're at? I feel great but I just want to maximize my results and fat loss.

This cut is really important to me, I'm graduating from UCLA in June and I really want to hit my fat loss goals before then.

Thanks for reading.

thebadbambino

Awards
correction, I've been on the epi andro for 4 weeks

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tl/dr: Should I increase my calories on cycle? I want to lose as much body fat as possible.

Stats:
- 5'6
- start: 170 lbs
- current: 174 lbs (after 3 weeks)
- BF approx 12-13%
- 24 y/o

diet:
- Intermittent fasting (12pm-8pm)
- one non fasted day a week
- 1850 calories
- 200g protein (40%)
- 77.5g carbs (20%)
- 82g fat (40%)

Supplements:
-600mg epiandro (3 weeks in)
-600mg 11-oxo (1 week in)
-220mg 1-andro (just started today)
- Multi vitamin
- Optimum Nutrition ZMA
- Fish oil

*had all of the ph's come in at once when they should have I would have started them all at the same time but due to some shipping complications this is what happened.

So, I just used a TDEE calculator and according to those numbers I should be eating around 2200 calories. I've actually gained weight since the start of the Epiandro (and now 11-oxo and 1-Andro) at 1850 calories. I've read that on cycle its possible to eat less and and still maintain muscle and metabolism but my question is, if I want to lose as much body fat as possible,would I have better results increasing my calories? Or should I keep them where they're at? I feel great but I just want to maximize my results and fat loss.

This cut is really important to me, I'm graduating from UCLA in June and I really want to hit my fat loss goals before then.

Thanks for reading.
This is just me.... But sometimes those calculators are f’d. I’m 184 around 12% bf maybe a tad more. I meant my body weight on just under 3500 cal... The calculator would indicate that I would be gaining weight to fast at this number.

My suggestion would have been to find your maintenance number through trial first. Then only start a cycle when you know what your “real” intake to maintain is. Then you could up it and take into account the anabolic you are taking to run the calories up more.

2200 calories; I’d be losing weight fast on that intake.

My 2 cents

thebadbambino

Awards
This is just me.... But sometimes those calculators are f’d. I’m 184 around 12% bf maybe a tad more. I meant my body weight on just under 3500 cal... The calculator would indicate that I would be gaining weight to fast at this number.

My suggestion would have been to find your maintenance number through trial first. Then only start a cycle when you know what your “real” intake to maintain is. Then you could up it and take into account the anabolic you are taking to run the calories up more.

2200 calories; I’d be losing weight fast on that intake.

My 2 cents
Yeah I understand. I'm just past that point now and I'm trying to make the best of it. I was able to maintain weight and even put on a little size last quarter while eating 2400 calories (40/40/20). I chose 1850 calories based on that. This is my first experience with these three compounds so I just don't know if that was the best call or not.

If you or anyone one else on the forum has experience cutting with these compounds, your input on your diet and what worked best for you would be greatly appreciated.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I understand. I'm just past that point now and I'm trying to make the best of it. I was able to maintain weight and even put on a little size last quarter while eating 2400 calories (40/40/20). I chose 1850 calories based on that. This is my first experience with these three compounds so I just don't know if that was the best call or not.

If you or anyone one else on the forum has experience cutting with these compounds, your input on your diet and what worked best for you would be greatly appreciated.
I’d say your calorie deduction number is in line with someone “not enhanced”. You may be able to get more aggressive there. You are around 12% deduction. You may be able to get a little more aggressive on chemicals. Maybe 20%.

I’d personally keep carbs in the diet, eat your protein to around 1.5 grams per pound since on chemicals. Eat the minimum fat intake around 20ish to 25 % of total calories. Rest would be carbs. I’ve done the no carb thing and I don’t think it works out well for me personally.

Hope that helps. Good luck man. (Sorry didn’t want to come off like dik) just want to see you make the most of this.

thebadbambino

Awards
I’d say your calorie deduction number is in line with someone “not enhanced”. You may be able to get more aggressive there. You are around 12% deduction. You may be able to get a little more aggressive on chemicals. Maybe 20%.

I’d personally keep carbs in the diet, eat your protein to around 1.5 grams per pound since on chemicals. Eat the minimum fat intake around 20ish to 25 % of total calories. Rest would be carbs. I’ve done the no carb thing and I don’t think it works out well for me personally.

Hope that helps. Good luck man. (Sorry didn’t want to come off like dik) just want to see you make the most of this.
You didn't come off rude to me at all, I really appreciate your input. How did you get the 12% number though? I'm trying to figure that out so I can figure out how many fewer calories 20% would be

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are saying your maintenance cal’s are 2200. 1850 is about 12% of 2200. 1850 is a good start though. It’ll give you room to drop the calories. On the Chems you can get a bit more aggressive, since they should help you hang on to muscle better

thebadbambino

Awards
Oh ok sorry I thought you were using 2400 instead of the calculators 2200. Thanks

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep as above you’ll need a bit of trial and error on calories, too many variables for any online calc to get it right - just a starting point.

Don’t worry about weight gain on a cycle like that, your not eating anywhere near high enough for it to be fat. Monitor the next week or so and adjust down if you feel you need to. As you say, on cycle you gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.

What does your pct look like though? Getting fat off on cycle is one thing, keeping it from coming back is another.....

thebadbambino

Awards
Yep as above you’ll need a bit of trial and error on calories, too many variables for any online calc to get it right - just a starting point.

Don’t worry about weight gain on a cycle like that, your not eating anywhere near high enough for it to be fat. Monitor the next week or so and adjust down if you feel you need to. As you say, on cycle you gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.

What does your pct look like though? Getting fat off on cycle is one thing, keeping it from coming back is another.....
I have clomid, nolvadex, armistane and 8 weeks of a natural test booster with DAA. Apart from the natural test booster I haven’t decided what I’m taking for sure and at what dose. I’m in the process of researching clomid and nolva and trying to figure out which one to take or both. If you have any suggestions let me know

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have clomid, nolvadex, armistane and 8 weeks of a natural test booster with DAA. Apart from the natural test booster I haven’t decided what I’m taking for sure and at what dose. I’m in the process of researching clomid and nolva and trying to figure out which one to take or both. If you have any suggestions let me know
I’d go with the Clomid first, then transition from that to the arimistane and test booster. Or, use them with the Clomid. I’m a pretty big fan of arimistane.

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
The answer is do the calculation, watch the mirror and adjust as needed.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Either clomid 50/25/25/12.5 or nolva 20/20/10/10 would both work.

Plus natty test booster
Personally I wouldn’t bother with DAA.
Reduce xt for cortisol control is a nice addition.

Nice you have the right stuff on hand bro

thebadbambino

Awards
What is your opinion on clomid the last 4 weeks of my cycle and nolva post cycle?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is your opinion on clomid the last 4 weeks of my cycle and nolva post cycle?
Personally I would just just run clomid or nolva in pct rather than on cycle.....BUT there is a lot of talk about serms on cycle recently and there’s various threads on it you can read.

I’m not saying I think it’s a bad idea by the way, I think Its interesting but your cycle is a basic one (not a bad thing) so I wouldn’t overthink it. Personally I’d just stick with tried and tested in this situation.