Blended Chicken breast is a godsend

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Blended my chicken breast for the first time.
1 tbsp honey
1 cup milk
1 banana
150-175g chicken breast

And it tastes great! Unbelievably easy to cleanup aswell!

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s it taste like? And please dont say “it tastes like chicken”

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not just use whey instead of chicken?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I actually thought about doing this. In for more feedback.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not just cook ur chicken tasty and enjoy eating it

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Markus Rühl is actually putting those types of recipes on his YT page. Chicken shakes, tuna shakes (tastes like fish soup according to him :D), etc.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am up for trying this but probably only because I am on a Vector run and the hunger is never satisfied hahahaha

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I am up for trying this but probably only because I am on a Vector run and the hunger is never satisfied hahahaha
I’ll see if that can be added to the label. VECTOR: So much hunger you’ll blend your chicken. They’ll fly off the shelves I bet

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ll see if that can be added to the label. VECTOR: So much hunger you’ll blend your chicken. They’ll fly off the shelves I bet
Chicken has to be raw to get all the amino acids in it. I'm thinking raw chicken powder, can you do that? Maybe throw in some meal worms for flavor

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chicken has to be raw to get all the amino acids in it. I'm thinking raw chicken powder, can you do that? Maybe throw in some meal worms for flavor
Dried mealworms taste like burnt popcorn seeds.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet burnt popcorn taste better then blended chicken
But think of all the time you could save by not chewing your food. What else could we be blending? Hamburgers, corn on the cob, pu$$y, the possibilities are endless.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, why not just use whey if In a hurry..... That was why protein powders were invented. No?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Again, why not just use whey if In a hurry..... That was why protein powders were invented. No?
Smont already clarified. Raw chicken powder has all the anabolicals and the such.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Cheaper and better off using redcon1 mre protein.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I quite often use beef isolate. I would imagine a chicken powder would be cheaper to produce and would use one if it was available but I wouldn't blend actual chicken.

Ryan303

Ryan303

Awards
  • Established
Only reason I can think off is staying full for long be good for before bed for me
Maybe help stop me
Snacking on the night lol

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I quite often use beef isolate. I would imagine a chicken powder would be cheaper to produce and would use one if it was available but I wouldn't blend actual chicken.
It has saved me tremendous headache lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Years ago I used muscle meds beef protein fruit punch. Was like juice, loved it. Not sure why I never bought it again but now I'm thinking of grabbing a jug.

jbronk

Awards
Wait... are you blending the chicken raw or cooked?

I've actually seen a few meal prep videos on YT that suggest blending raw chicken breast with spices, and then molding the goop into various shapes before baking it.

So...you can imagine what they were making. Chicken nuggets, Chicken "pizza crust", etc. To me, it looked decent and healthy enough for getting more calories in. But, I can't imagine what it would taste list to blend already cooked chicken and just down it like that. Yuck.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Wait... are you blending the chicken raw or cooked?

I've actually seen a few meal prep videos on YT that suggest blending raw chicken breast with spices, and then molding the goop into various shapes before baking it.

So...you can imagine what they were making. Chicken nuggets, Chicken "pizza crust", etc. To me, it looked decent and healthy enough for getting more calories in. But, I can't imagine what it would taste list to blend already cooked chicken and just down it like that. Yuck.
Blending cooked chicken. Plain no spices

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carl Lanore actually posted shr website a pizza recipe using blended chicken breast and parmesan cheese as the crust.

Buzzeryn

Awards
Your concoction sounds intriguing and delicious. Adding honey, milk, and banana to the mix must give it a lovely sweet and creamy flavor. And I'm glad to hear it's easy to clean up – bonus points for convenience! Regarding proper chicken diets, it's essential to ensure our feathered friends get the nutrients they need. I recently stumbled upon an article about chicken diets on https://expertchicken.com/unraveling-the-diet-of-chickens-can-they-eat-grapes-tomatoes-and-bananas, and it was quite enlightening. They discuss what chickens can eat, including fruits like grapes, tomatoes, and bananas. It's fascinating to learn about their dietary needs.

Last edited:
Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nothing worse than eating bland and dry chicken breast all the time.
Lately, wife has been cooking it in Instapot, with chicken broth and some spices.
**** falls apart to the touch and is easy to eat. (Mix it together with my rice and eat with a spoon)...

Drinking it?? Nah, f**k that, lol...

ReformedNerd

Awards
Personally I'm a big fan of ground chicken breast. Doesn't cost much more. Easier to cook. Tastes great. Can cook large amounts at once.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing worse than eating bland and dry chicken breast all the time.
Lately, wife has been cooking it in Instapot, with chicken broth and some spices.
**** falls apart to the touch and is easy to eat. (Mix it together with my rice and eat with a spoon)...

Drinking it?? Nah, f**k that, lol...
yeah i do that as well .. in a slow cooker leave it for 6hrs trying various spices
throw in guam power will make a thick curry sauce type i love it

i did indian butter chicken last week and turned out very good, needed more spice but an experiement i guess

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i have had multiple reconstructive surgeries on my maxilla and was on a liquid diet for several weeks each time. pure hell..i did blend my chicken breast and would mix it in chicken broth in a nutra bullet and add cooked rice. each time i lost 10lbs

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i have had multiple reconstructive surgeries on my maxilla and was on a liquid diet for several weeks each time. pure hell..i did blend my chicken breast and would mix it in chicken broth in a nutra bullet and add cooked rice. each time i lost 10lbs
Doesn't sound fun... Hopefully you are healed up and doing better??

lanky

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't sound fun... Hopefully you are healed up and doing better??
Thank you all healed for now. One more touch up in late june scheduled pending my CT scan 2 weeks prior if enough bone reformed from the graft.