Whats your daily diet look like?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Im not 'big' so i dont eat 6000 calories a day - im really a newbie (of 6 years training on and off)

Whats your diet look like? I try to keep protein high and plan high protein meals through the week but want to know if im on the right track. I need to lose bodyfat.

So, Its something in the morning like a protein mrp bar on the go or a bacon and egg sarnie, then maybe some oats porridge. then lunch a pack of two chicken breasts in a wrap, then later a big dinner of chilli with rice, and maybe a protein shake in between

Im only 72kg so im not eating for two but need to lose some belly fat. But everytime i look for a diet plan online it seems humongous , and im trying to lose weight not gain it.

Interested to see your weight and your diet in a nutshell

Thanks

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Most of the online diet plans are very generic and don't work for everyone. It sounds like your diet isn't too far off, but you could easily make some adjustments to keep you full on less calories.

For me, I eat almost the same thing every day:

post workout (I train first thing in the morning): 4-6 plain rice cakes with a protein shake
breakfast: whey/casein blend with puffed wheat or shredded wheat cereal - I use the shake as the cereal milk
lunch: 5oz chicken breast or lean ground turkey over lettuce and broccoli slaw/cole slaw (for a crunch), with hot sauce
afternoon snack: Quest bar
dinner: massive mixed greens salad with peppers, onions, and 5-6oz of chicken or turkey
before bed: plain greek yogurt, canned pumpkin, and almonds with splenda - all mixed together in a pudding

This will get adjusted depending on my current goals, but this setup keeps me right around maintenance weight (~190lbs).

Toff

Awards
  • Established
sounds about right then, i need some carbs otherwise iflake and have no gym energy.

I do try to keep them to a minimum though, everything i eat is low sugar, imake my own sauces for evening meals and dont snack .

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I eat the same foods every day but the amounts vary as i carb/calorie cycle. I also have a refeed/cheat day a week where i eat what i want during the evening. Most days then look like this.

Meal 1: 1 slice sourdogh bread, 2 slices whey cheese, 150g homemade Kefir, 1 kiwi, 100g pineapple, 1 cup coffe with 10g mct/half a scoop of SELECT/150g almond milk.
Peri-Workout: 1 scoop Tr1umph, PwO, EAA/BCAA, 30g Vitargo, 1 scoop SELECT, 1 banana, 100g frozen blueberries.
Meal 2: 60g oatmeal, 2 eggs, 50 coconut milk, 1 tbsp apple cider vineager, 100g quark, 50g strawberries, 50g blueberries
Meal 3: 130g chicken breast, 30g basmati rice, 40g kimchi, 100g broccoli, 40g spinach, half avocado, 10g 90% dark chocolate
Meal 4: 130g chicken breast, 30g basmati rice, 40g kimchi, 100g broccoli, 40g spinach, half avocado, 10g 90% dark chocolate
Meal 5: 130g chicken breast, 60g whole grain pasta, 10g unpasteruized cheese, 1 slice sourdough bread, 2 slices whey cheese.

That gives me around 3300kcal, 210g protein, 350g carbs and 110g fat according to MyFitnessPal. Im 6'2, 185 pounds and lean.