Any topicals/transdermals that control cortisol and give a mild/moderate test boost?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for something to control cortisol and no, removing stress in my life simply isn't an option at the moment. Everything I've used and have looked at have the side effect of bloating, or stomach upset, or GI upset. So I need something I can take topically and something I can take for daily use.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out iron legions invictus. Probly ny favorite cort product on the market. delsolrob can help you out im sure

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A non-topical option for cortisol control would be SNS reduce xt. Any cortisol product (even TD) should be cycled as you really do not want to just suppress natrual level around the clock forever as that could be problematic. You need to allow some tiem for your body to "be itself" and normalize now and again (as well as to give your body a break from any external influences).

Reduce xt is one of the best and most well known on the market and extremely cost effective as well.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
when yu say you cant reduce stress levels, what do you mean?

You can still be 100% utilised without being stressed, its how you handle the response mentally that counts. Ive never got anything from anti cortisol products because like a bad diet you cnt out train/supplement it.

Im so much more productive for giving myself a break, yet im still working constantly at work and at home to the point of exhaustion. Sometimes its just a case of saying no to some things, and pushing them back to suit.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when yu say you cant reduce stress levels, what do you mean?

You can still be 100% utilised without being stressed, its how you handle the response mentally that counts. Ive never got anything from anti cortisol products because like a bad diet you cnt out train/supplement it.

Im so much more productive for giving myself a break, yet im still working constantly at work and at home to the point of exhaustion. Sometimes its just a case of saying no to some things, and pushing them back to suit.
Have you ever been stuck living with your grandmother, because you're finishing college and can't find a roommate and get bitched at every single day and there is literally no place to go, because you can't afford a car and you can't get a girlfriend because you're stuck in that bad situation that you're desperately trying to get yourself out of, while dealing with constant sinus issues?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
TD laxogenin - I use Dermastrength and just received the newly released ICONOGENIN.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on ostarine right now and noticed I don't need to take Invictus while on it. Invictus works well on its own and so does the Osatrine, but both together doesn't seem to enhance anything further with stress reduction. So, I'm saving Invictus until after my Ostarine run. Thanks guys.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever been stuck living with your grandmother, because you're finishing college and can't find a roommate and get bitched at every single day and there is literally no place to go, because you can't afford a car and you can't get a girlfriend because you're stuck in that bad situation that you're desperately trying to get yourself out of, while dealing with constant sinus issues?
To be fair, you were just offered some very realistic and effective advice.
Just b/c it doesn’t fit with your preconceived expectations of a pill/cream/injection fixing your life doesn’t mean you have to dump your life’s ills on the respondent.
We all have problems-some of us have found that making lifestyle choices is a lot more effective in solving them than looking for a solution we can buy at the three letter store or off of the interwebs.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be fair, you were just offered some very realistic and effective advice.
Just b/c it doesn’t fit with your preconceived expectations of a pill/cream/injection fixing your life doesn’t mean you have to dump your life’s ills on the respondent.
We all have problems-some of us have found that making lifestyle choices is a lot more effective in solving them than looking for a solution we can buy at the three letter store or off of the interwebs.
So their solution is to basically do nothing until I can move out, because that's essentially what I can do now to reduce stress, nothing. That's like going to a doctor, "Hey doc, I have anxiety." and the doc saying "Oh, just don't have anxiety." Essentially, that advice is useless, well intentioned or not. Though I do see how I could have been harsh to him when he was trying to help and I apologize for that.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
As I see, it's how you handle such stress. Im not getting irate back at you, because I dont know who you are and I dont care for the outcome. So, stress as you can see is being avoidedbecause I dont give it a second thought. However, this doesn't mean I cant help again.

You say you are being 'bitched' at - is that something you could help to avoid by your actions? Are you leaving stuff about the house having an attitude and making someone elses life a misery (who is giving you a roof over your head) or have you actually talked through a strategy to get out of your situation, because it sounds like a lot of excuses to me.

How are you saving for a car? Do you work four jobs and have no money left after rent? Or are you expecting it to land on your lap by someone else and blaming the fact you have to do college.

We've all been poor. Most of us have been to college too.

As mentioned above i think some rational planning and setting of expectations maybe required. I mentor young apprentices who always moan they aren't on enough money and compare their 18 year old lives against my 36 year old life, yet forget they're being given, first hand, real world work experience and a degree which will eventually gain them financial independence and even abundance which I never had (i had to kick down the door to get my foot in and first job) but this generation want a quick fix for everything and everything 'now' otherwise they get angry and depressed.

Maybe start listing each week whats good about your life and things can manifest from the positivity, opposed to dwelling on what you don't yet have. dont waste energy on the negatives and the stress cant eat at you, no otc pill can make you think differently.

Good luck

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Im back,

these three helped me a lot if you're still unable to manage your priorities and maybe it may help clear your head and crack on.

L-theanine
Passionflower
Lemon Balm

I found passionflower an instant 'calm'.

Ironically if its a kick up the ass for laziness maybe you need a stimulant not a calmign supplement - i used Pes Alphamine for that.