Nizoral for hairloss?

Jr94

Awards
I'm curious to see if anyone has any experience/input on using nizoral for hair loss while on cycle. I did a tren/epi cycle about a year ago and noticed some hair falling out (not chuncks at a time just a few stands if I ran my hands through my hair). I'm currently on a halo/yk11 cycle and am noticing a little bit of the same, although not quite as much. My hairline isn't receding but my fiance pointed out that it looks thinner on top. Luckily for me I've always had a thick head of hair so a little thinning isn't noticeable unless you comb through it. Regardless I want to try to prevent any more from falling out if possible as I plan on running at least 2 more cycles in the next year or 2. I've read that nizoral works pretty good but want some more opinions on it before I buy it, or if anyone has any other methods that help. Thanks.

Robert11

Awards
Nizoral is a mild topical anti androgen and easy to get over the counter. It’s better than nothing but if you’re susceptible to male pattern baldness it’s not enough alone.

Jr94

Awards
Nizoral is a mild topical anti androgen and easy to get over the counter. It’s better than nothing but if you’re susceptible to male pattern baldness it’s not enough alone.
Okay thanks, what else can I use in addition to it to help?

Robert11

Awards
Perfect hair minoxidil contains azelaic acid which prevents DHT conversion in the scalp. But it’s hard to find because not fda approved but you can probably still find some on eBay. Of course this won’t help if you’re using a DHT based PH or steroid rather than test based. There’s also propecia but that’s systemic and for some can have bad side effects so definitely do your due diligence before even considering. That also prevents conversion of test to DHT so will help for test based compounds but useless for a DHT compound.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ve used ketoconazale 2 % (Nizoral) for 13 years now and thankfully have a good head of head. Its been about the same since 23. Sometimes Ill use finasteride

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I bought that **** by the cases and rubbed it on every shower. Did not do anything! Even rogaine has to be used forever if you want to keep the new hair. Transplants are pretty popular

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry if I sounded like a dick

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 6
Rad83 Supplements 3
Supplements 3
Anabolics 3
MF210 Anabolics 12