Help understanding blood test

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A little background:
I'm 21. Spent June and July of last year in PCT whilst also suffering from depression (it was a *****). In August and September my oestrogen was well above the normal range whilst my testosterone was mid or upper-middle normal range. My mood was unstable and crazy. Depressed, anxious etc. Never had any bloods done before that cycle. Only joined AM in June last year.
I'm really thankful for the help I've received and the discussions and conversations I've had on this forum.

I had the blood test below done earlier this week and I'm curious about a few things.

1. What would cause a person's testosterone to be above the upper bound of the normal range whilst his free testosterone is within the normal range?
2. What could having 'total protein' in the liver section, below the normal range indicate?
3. What could having 'globulin' in the liver section, below the normal range indicate?
4. What could having 'SGOT' in the liver section, above the normal range indicate?
5. What could having 'alkaline phosphatase' in the liver section, above the normal range indicate?

Other observations, comments, tips, etc are welcome

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Below is a blood test from late November