Low estrogen levels

  1. Low estrogen levels


    Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I have had a very difficult time finding any info on combating low estrogen levels. Seems as though there are solutions for high estrogen but very vague info on low estrogen other than symptoms. I had some blood work done and my sensitive estrogen levels were at 11pg/ml which looks within the reference range on my test, but seems quite low for my age from what I read it should be. My total testosterone is 547 and free is 9.7. My sex drive is down in the dumps and why I had the testing in the first place. Haven't taken any anabolics for years now. I didn't get my shbg tested which I have read high levels of it can alone with binding up testosterone can bind up estrogen. Anyway, thanks for any help on anything to combat that.


  2. Hmmm. Maybe a genetic predisposition in producing aromatase? Very odd to have therapeutic total t and low e2. Estrogen is byproduct of testosterone, of course. W/o T no conversion is possible. Definitely need further lab work to determine dx

    Dr B
    •   
       


  3. What kind of lab work should I get next?? Is there any kind of supplementation that I could focus on to bring e2 up??

  4. Wouldn't that just drop my estrogen levels even more than they are already??
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by downtime1984 View Post
    Wouldn't that just drop my estrogen levels even more than they are already??
    Woops **** I read it wrong! Your 100% right it would lower them...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by downtime1984 View Post
    Wouldn't that just drop my estrogen levels even more than they are already??
    Soy soy soy. Test will increase estro

  7. Lol I was thinking the nolvadex would only make matters worse. Was thinking of running a test cycle to aromatize some testosterone in my body but don't know if that would be overkill or not

  8. Quote Originally Posted by downtime1984 View Post
    Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I have had a very difficult time finding any info on combating low estrogen levels. Seems as though there are solutions for high estrogen but very vague info on low estrogen other than symptoms. I had some blood work done and my sensitive estrogen levels were at 11pg/ml which looks within the reference range on my test, but seems quite low for my age from what I read it should be. My total testosterone is 547 and free is 9.7. My sex drive is down in the dumps and why I had the testing in the first place. Haven't taken any anabolics for years now. I didn't get my shbg tested which I have read high levels of it can alone with binding up testosterone can bind up estrogen. Anyway, thanks for any help on anything to combat that.
    Are you on testosterone replacement? I had to bring my dose up to 140mg per week to get my e2 to 27 which brings my total t to 800. 120mg per week had it at 600 with a e2 of 17 and 100mg per week gave me a total t of 500mg with a e2 of 7 lol.

  9. Na man no testosterone replacement for me, all my levels in my blood are 100% natural. The sad part is it shows I'm in normal e2 range, and a doctor would just disregard that as normal but from what research I have gathered it's way on the low end of the spectrum

  10. Quote Originally Posted by downtime1984 View Post
    Na man no testosterone replacement for me, all my levels in my blood are 100% natural. The sad part is it shows I'm in normal e2 range, and a doctor would just disregard that as normal but from what research I have gathered it's way on the low end of the spectrum
    Definitely low and not normal at all. I felt like garbage at that level. But I don’t really know what you could do to raise it, except maybe try Evomuse Testruction as there’s a few ingredients that may increase e2, increase e2 sensitivity as well as mask low e2 symptoms.

  11. Thanks man I'll check that out. The one thing I should have got tested and didn't was my sbgh. I know my free test is on the low side to and sbgh from my understanding not only binds to testosterone but estrogen too

  12. Quote Originally Posted by downtime1984 View Post
    Thanks man I'll check that out. The one thing I should have got tested and didn't was my sbgh. I know my free test is on the low side to and sbgh from my understanding not only binds to testosterone but estrogen too
    Yeah, that product also frees up shbg due to the longjack in it.

  13. A wet compound like dbol will give you plenty of estrogen... Just kidding

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    A wet compound like dbol will give you plenty of estrogen... Just kidding
    Great advice here, eat tofu and take dbol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Great advice here, eat tofu and take dbol
    Lol. Idk of you're trolling... Probably are lol. But yes soy increases estro and wet compounds without estro blocker will habe you sporting a nice set of tits in a week or two

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Lol. Idk of you're trolling... Probably are lol. But yes soy increases estro and wet compounds without estro blocker will habe you sporting a nice set of tits in a week or two
    *have you

  17. Jesus Christ

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Jesus Christ
    No its "bintherduntht" but thank you!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Great advice here, eat tofu and take dbol
    Maybe not dbol... Was a joke. But this took me 2 seconds to find off google.

    Gain weight, if you are underweight.*

    Eat soy products.

    "Eat grapefruit once per day because it lowers testosterone and*increases estrogen levels. Red licorice also increases estrogen levels. Avoid or limit eating vegetables that reduce estrogen levels, such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower and cabbage. Consider taking*hormonereplacement medications."

  20. Quote Originally Posted by downtime1984 View Post
    Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I have had a very difficult time finding any info on combating low estrogen levels. Seems as though there are solutions for high estrogen but very vague info on low estrogen other than symptoms. I had some blood work done and my sensitive estrogen levels were at 11pg/ml which looks within the reference range on my test, but seems quite low for my age from what I read it should be. My total testosterone is 547 and free is 9.7. My sex drive is down in the dumps and why I had the testing in the first place. Haven't taken any anabolics for years now. I didn't get my shbg tested which I have read high levels of it can alone with binding up testosterone can bind up estrogen. Anyway, thanks for any help on anything to combat that.
    Gain weight, if you are underweight.*

    Eat soy products.

    "Eat grapefruit once per day because it lowers testosterone and*increases estrogen levels. Red licorice also increases estrogen levels. Avoid or limit eating vegetables that reduce estrogen levels, such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower and cabbage. Consider taking*hormonereplacement medications."
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 10:23 PM
  2. Polyunsaturated fats and low test levels
    By IPR in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 08:03 PM
  3. Low Test Levels in Men are harmful
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 07:43 AM
  4. Low Estrogen got me really sick
    By pjorstad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 04:03 PM
  5. low test levels
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 11:08 PM
Log in
Log in