Do I have a problem with estrogen (gyno) or am I just fat ?

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards

My test levels came back at 362 . I'm 29 226lbs 6ft . They said everything came back fine in my blood work they checked my thyroid they said it was fine . I'm always tired having problems with my Johnson . N I now have high blood pressure . I have changed my eating habits I walk or run at least 2 miles I day . I work stocking drywall and metal into houses . Which isn't easy job . I feel like I bloat easily , my joints hurt at times . The docs believe I am depressed because how I am always sleepy . Is it possible to have high estrogen with that amount of test . Do I have gyno or am I just a man how gains fat first in his boobs . Is it just fat or gyno ? Even when I do I lose weight my boobs r still bigger they r the last piece of fat to go .

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My test levels came back at 362 . I'm 29 226lbs 6ft . They said everything came back fine in my blood work they checked my thyroid they said it was fine . I'm always tired having problems with my Johnson . N I now have high blood pressure . I have changed my eating habits I walk or run at least 2 miles I day . I work stocking drywall and metal into houses . Which isn't easy job . I feel like I bloat easily , my joints hurt at times . The docs believe I am depressed because how I am always sleepy . Is it possible to have high estrogen with that amount of test . Do I have gyno or am I just a man how gains fat first in his boobs . Is it just fat or gyno ? Even when I do I lose weight my boobs r still bigger they r the last piece of fat to go .
Your bodyfat is definitely high. My guess is that improving your diet and exercise regimens would significantly improve everything. You may find that all the problems go away completely. A healthy diet and lifestyle are powerful in regards to feelings of wellbeing. And to me it looks more like excess fat storage rather than full on gynocomastia.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
Is there a way to check estrogen levels like you check testosterone levels ? I'm tired of being tired . Even when I was fit my breast were a bit big and I was still always tired . The first part of my body to get fat is my breast and the last part to go is my breast .

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a way to check estrogen levels like you check testosterone levels ? I'm tired of being tired . Even when I was fit my breast were a bit big and I was still always tired . The first part of my body to get fat is my breast and the last part to go is my breast .
Absolutely. Go to Privatemdlabs.com and see if it is available in your state. The basic female hormone panel is about 50 bucks roughly and will be a good starting point.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
Is it possible to have normal test and have high estrogen?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think your just overweight. Your fat to muscle ratio is probably well in favour of fat. I went on a mission this year to finally see my six-pack and you would be surprised how much weight I had to lose to do it. I'm 6 foot too and ended up under 170 lbs. But as you lose the weight your energy levels and overall feeling of health increase immensely.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree with the above points mate. To be fair from the picture it looks you do carry a slightly disportionate amount of fat in the chest area but it’s not uncommon imo.

I’d absolutely recommend nailing down nutrition and training (incidentally I highly recommend you incorporate at least 3 days of resistance training per week, everything you mentioned is low intensity steady state type exercise, resistance training is needed to build lean mass otherwise you can lose weight but aesthetically and physically you won’t be happy - that’s personal experience talking btw)

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
When I dropped below 170 I still felt tired and still had man boobsz. Can't pull up the pics Me n my girl r currently not using Facebook or instagram.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is your daily calories,Carbs,Fats,and Protein intake?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think your just overweight. Your fat to muscle ratio is probably well in favour of fat. I went on a mission this year to finally see my six-pack and you would be surprised how much weight I had to lose to do it. I'm 6 foot too and ended up under 170 lbs. But as you lose the weight your energy levels and overall feeling of health increase immensely.
Im on this path also.. Ive lifted for 2 year and gain a nice amount of mass.. My full body is leanish but that mid region. Nightmare! So im just gonna cut until thier visible and lean bulk from thier. How long did it finally take you till you were happy with your abs?

Did you notice a period while cutting you were thinking? Im looking worse? I have had that right now. (I know its an illusion though due to glycogen depleted)

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its defo just extra fat your carrying.. Seems like you have cardio dial'd in.. Now its just sticking to a diet. Trust me it will be worth it in the long run. Your blood pressure will stabilise and you will just feel so much better and also.. Look better

Best of luck

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im on this path also.. Ive lifted for 2 year and gain a nice amount of mass.. My full body is leanish but that mid region. Nightmare! So im just gonna cut until thier visible and lean bulk from thier. How long did it finally take you till you were happy with your abs?

Did you notice a period while cutting you were thinking? Im looking worse? I have had that right now. (I know its an illusion though due to glycogen depleted)
It took me a good 4 to 5 months. There is a picture of me that crops up bellow from the "20mg cardarine 20mg ostarine" thread someone else started. That's me at my lightest first thing in the morning with no pump etc. So there was still some lower bellyfat there but overall I was pleased. I am also in my 40s so it gets harder as you age to achieve this. I'm not under any illusions though I realise I was not in any kind of competion ready state with striations etc. Recon I was around 10% body fat though but only guessing.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
Someone recommend to get my diet in check and up my cardio and only water coffee and unsweet tea . When I get that on check to take cardarine at 20 mg and exemestane at 12.5 a week . So I'm ordering the stuff and I got some lean edge to help out . I'm the type of person when I'm on supplements I always do better because there is a lot invested . I'm going to try that out for one month of the cardarine works good . I'll run it for 2 months . Started eating better and drinking no sweet stuff . And doing more cardio . Now waiting on the supps . Btw I can't take stimulants shoots my blood pressure threw the roof . I use to run clen and ec on and off on different cycles . I just got with some girl that just wouldn't really let me workout and got fat . Now it's hard to lose but I'm dedicated and motivated . Ooooh yea and if drop to 200 Ill make weight to box amature .