Car Dealership Meals

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Hey guys, haven’t been posting as often due to a new job this past week selling cars at an exotic car dealership.
Loving the job so far, BUT, I’m out of ideas on quick meals to eat throughout the day.
What would be some quick easy meals/protein snacks to prepare that same morning to eat on throughout the day there?
I work from 9am-7pm Monday-Saturday if that makes any difference.
Thanks in advance!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
You ever think of intermittent fasting?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard boiled eggs can be a quick snack as long as you can keep them somewhere cold. You could just pop one in your mouth real quick for some calories, fat, and protein. Just do that a few times and you have a decent snack/meal.

You could always have a shake or a bar too if you’re really pressed for time.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Hard boiled eggs can be a quick snack as long as you can keep them somewhere cold. You could just pop one in your mouth real quick for some calories, fat, and protein. Just do that a few times and you have a decent snack/meal.

You could always have a shake or a bar too if you’re really pressed for time.
Completely forgot about those, yeah. You think PB sandwiches would work as well?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Completely forgot about those, yeah. You think PB sandwiches would work as well?
As long as they fit your macros, then yeah. PB&J, PB and fluff, whatever works. I know some people who just bring a tub of PB and a spoon to snack on haha.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
I’ll have to do that. Dealership hours are hell so I’ve gotta get some food in lol

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy a cooler and an ice pack. Make up three days worth of food on your off day. I go with chicken breast in a salad, but the idea applies to any food. Yeah it sucks having to make nine salads at a time, but it gets the job done.

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
Hey guys, haven’t been posting as often due to a new job this past week selling cars at an exotic car dealership.
Loving the job so far, BUT, I’m out of ideas on quick meals to eat throughout the day.
What would be some quick easy meals/protein snacks to prepare that same morning to eat on throughout the day there?
Thanks in advance!
I used to train with a bodybuilder that blended his meals and drank them. Sounds disgusting, but I actually tried it, and it’s not that bad. He would throw 6-8 oz boiled chicken in a blender, with 1/2 avocado or 1-2 tbsp olive oil, about half a cup of cooked pasta, and a little water.

Just an idea.

Protein shakes with a couple tbsp of pb is also a good option if you don’t have time for solid food.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks in advance!
For high protein options, no fat Greek yogurt is great. You can get over 15 grams of protein in a serving. If you cannot stomach it plain, then add some sugar free jello powder to it or even unsweetened cocoa powder, which is healthy. Also, make overnight oats. Put some oatmeal, protein powder, peanut butter, etc. in glassware or a mason jar. Add some liquid and let it sit overnight. I love overnight oatmeal. You can also make sludge, protein powder plus a small amount of water.

What about wraps. Cook some chicken in bulk, add it to a wrap with lettuce and other items. Pack nuts, rice cakes, etc. Those are easy to transport. I “cook” once per week and I am set for the week. I will steam a bunch of sweet potatoes, cook 4-6 pounds of chicken in the slow cooker, steam a bunch of vegetables and I am set for a week. I do all that and I can run out and do errands or clean the house. By the time those things are done cooking, I prep my meals for the week, it takes roughly 2 hours, at max, for me to be prepped.

I would also make protein pancakes in bulk and bring them to work and eat them as is. Also, make protein bars. These can be cooked or not cooked. I can post recipes if you’d like.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
beef jerky, any type of smoked meat, hard boiled eggs, nuts, fruit and veggies, pre-cooked meats and such (I eat lots of these as I basically live in hotels and rarely ahve more than a microwave to make food with)