What Foods causes Heart Disease

Mtaveras14

Mtaveras14

Awards
Hello guys , I just want to give information about what causes heart disease

So I hear a lot of misinformation about fats and eating foods with high cholesterol causes heart disease, but i just want you guys to hear me out on what causes clogged arteries to end this misinformation.

It is long believed that eating food high in cholesterol will clog your arteries. The recommend amount per day is 300mg of cholesterol a day. The truth is that our body is very good at making its own cholestrol , it makes roughly 3,000mg of cholestrol a day on its own , and eating cholestrol will just tell our bodies to make less cholestrol since it's not needed.

HDL are high density lipoproteins also know as the good cholestrol transports excess cholestrol to the liver

LDL low density lipoproteins also know as the "bad" cholestrol (which isn't bad) transports cholestrol to the arteries

So why does cholestrol get stuck in our arteries , well the reason is because of Large Insulin Spikes which causes inflammation in the heart. So In turn the body sends LDL to the arteries which start repairing the artiery which is good , but the problem is when insulin keeps spiking to high levels the body keeps producing more LDL to the artiery now this is the problem there's too much LDL going to the heart and now they are getting stuck and trapped in these wounds in the heart and are trapped because our body uses calcium to also heal the wounds in our heart. Which is the reason for clogged artieries.

So FATS DO NOT CAUSE HEART DISEASE.
The real reason behind heart disease is Refined Carbhydrates like White pasta, Bread, Enriched Rices, refined sugar products , Candy , Coffee creamer.
Replace these with whole carbohydrate sources with high fiber contents.

So go ahead eat your meat , eggs , Vegetables , butter , olive oil .
Just stay away from refind carbs that cause large insulin spikes and you'll live a nice healthy life!

Your opinions and feedback are greatly appreciated

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
sorry but thats not true. the reason for heart disease is

- overweight
- overfeeding
- lack of sports!

if you arent in i high caloric surplus and do sports regularly, you can eat whatever you want!
sport reduces nearly ALL negative effects of sugar to level zero!

of course you should eat enough proteine, fats, fiber, micronutrients. add sport and then you can eat all your carbohydrates out of sugar (except the carbs out of the 500-800g vegetables you should eat everyday)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry but thats not true. the reason for heart disease is

- overweight
- overfeeding
- lack of sports!

if you arent in i high caloric surplus and do sports regularly, you can eat whatever you want!
sport reduces nearly ALL negative effects of sugar to level zero!
No, thats not true.

You can't fix a bad diet with exercise alone.

Mtaveras14

Mtaveras14

Awards
What you posted also contributes to what I said , over feeding on processed food and not exercising at all is definitely going to cause damage to your heart

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
What you posted also contributes to what I said , over feeding on processed food and not exercising at all is definitely going to cause damage to your heart
yes!

but for guys like us, for guys that do sports 7 days a week, that eat enough of the essential stuff, for us sugar isnt anything bad. we dont have to eat any whole grain products or so.

as long as we eat ~800g vegetables/fruits per day, match our proteine, have enough fats (3g EPA/DHA per day are VERY recommendable; overall fat intake not less than 0.5g/kg, better more) in our diet, we can eat sugar as we want - without any risks.

for the average people you are right, they should eat more products rich in fiber and less processed food with tons of sugar and stuff

Mtaveras14

Mtaveras14

Awards
Yes that exactly what I'm saying sugar isn't bad ,but refind sugar yes , eating vegetables and eating fruits which is high in fiber will not cause insulin to spike anywhere near that of refind sugars

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Yes that exactly what I'm saying sugar isn't bad ,but refind sugar yes , eating vegetables and eating fruits which is high in fiber will not cause insulin to spike anywhere near that of refind sugars
no, also refined sugar isnt bad for us. like i said - if your diet is on point, you can get your whole carbs out of plain white sugar. of course its recommended to stay below the 50-80g fructose/day. so 100-160g sugar, refined sugar isnt any problem for a healthy person that is doing sports and with a diet on point (like i described above)

Mtaveras14

Mtaveras14

Awards
Of course everything in moderation is okay, but people constantly eating refined carbs with no break are going to be at more of a risk at heart disease no matter how much they exercise

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Of course everything in moderation is okay, but people constantly eating refined carbs with no break are going to be at more of a risk at heart disease no matter how much they exercise
no, thats the point. the insulin spike of plain sugar isnt higher than that of proteine (leucine). whey protein has an even higher insulin spike!
and you shouldnt forget that you will hardly ever eat plain sugar with a spoon - there are always fats/proteines in the product and then the insulin spike is completely different.

ice cream has a much lower insulin spine than whey proteine, rice, potatoes etc.

Mtaveras14

Mtaveras14

Awards
I hope others post on this thread , I want more feedback and opinions

Mtaveras14

Mtaveras14

Awards
yeah the ice cream has fats in it , so it's insulin spike isnt going to be drastic

Mtaveras14

Mtaveras14

Awards
It's good we are discussing this because a lot of people only care about building muscle , and aren't taking care of their most important muscle the heart . The number one killer of people

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
It's good we are discussing this because a lot of people only care about building muscle , and aren't taking care of their most important muscle the heart . The number one killer of people
exactly. so you cant say „dont eat processed food if you dont want an insulin spike“. if you dont want one, you should stop eating proteine as well.

you see, no food is bad per se; it always depends on the whole diet if any food is harmful to a body. its never the products fault, its always in the hand of the user. if im a fat, lazy sucker who sits around the whole day, eating loads of sugar and stuff, yeah, sure, thats dead on rates, im provoking a heart disease (beside many other diseases that can happen just from being lazy and fat).

but if the opposite is the case, there is not one problem with refined sugar, only too much fructose can have negative effects.

so what can you do to stay healthy?

- not being fat!!!
- doing sports!
- having a well balances diet

if you match these 3 points, you wont have any problems because of refined sugar. thats all i wanted to say clearly. sugar isnt anthing bad, its just glucose and fructose. nothing else.

Mtaveras14

Mtaveras14

Awards
Okay my question to you is then what causes LDL cholestrol to rise? Because you're confusing me I'm not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me on what causes clogged arteries lmao

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, thats the point. the insulin spike of plain sugar isnt higher than that of proteine (leucine). whey protein has an even higher insulin spike!
and you shouldnt forget that you will hardly ever eat plain sugar with a spoon - there are always fats/proteines in the product and then the insulin spike is completely different.

ice cream has a much lower insulin spine than whey proteine, rice, potatoes etc.
Seriously, I don't know where you are getting your information from but the insulin spike from any protein source isn't remotely close to refined sugar or any sugar for that matter.

Ice cream has a lower insulin spike than whey protein? First of all, the insulin spike isn't even what you should be looking at. Its the spike and duration...the glycemic load. To even compare the whey protein to ice cream in terms of insulin's effect on the body is just ridiculous.

This idea that leucine and whey protein cause a drastic insulin spike is just ridiculous.